Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It only seemed fair.

So I've seen some people talk about how Dante still has some LoS issues, and inconsistencies, and I've figured the only right thing to do is to keep quiet and test it myself, and then ask other people.

I know we've been giving DE the blame game for the past two weeks, but Really, where are these issues they're talking about? I barely notice LoS at all, to the point that it's so accurate it hits enemies behind walls that I wouldn't see with my normal human eyes.

He does seem a lot better now, closer to his days on release, and I guess that's all I'll ever ask for for this frame right now.

This whole fiasco is DE's fault no doubt, it didn't help that they managed this whole thing very poorly, and the devshort was an embarrassment to say the least, acting like nothing's wrong and cracking quite terrible jokes.

but I'm not about to turn this into an annoying spam fest of Dante nerf posts and make it worse myself.

the most I can say is that they managed to compromise and appease almost everyone. 

• Like 5

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Aruquae:

The LoS now is so much better! I can finally hit enemies with his fourth

Now… why didn’t they do the same for seeking talons… it got excluded 😭

code will definitely soon be used everywhere. is also very urgently needed. Even if it doesn't solve all the problems

I have seen dante hit enemies I can't see (like a small curving effect), so it's technically still broken , but in a good way.

One thing I feel is an issue is that they are checking render as a reference , and render can be done slightly differently in different graphic options (hardware and software). So that in itself can cause some inconsistencies.

Maybe those that are still facing issues should share their hardware specs ao DE could narrow down on issues if any.

5 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Now… why didn’t they do the same for seeking talons… it got excluded

Can you elaborate on this?  In my experience Seeking Talons doesn't require any line of sight; it reliably goes through everything.  When I play as Garuda, I don't use the mini-map nearly as much because if I use Seeking Talons while facing a wall, the damage numbers that appear show me exactly where everyone is on the other side of it.

Edited by UnstarPrime
typo

50 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Can you elaborate on this?  In my experience Seeking Talons doesn't require any line of sight; it reliably goes through everything.  When I play as Garuda, I don't use the mini-map nearly as much because if I use Seeking Talons while facing a wall, the damage numbers that appear show me exactly where everyone is on the other side of it.

It's supposed to, but ever since the thermal sunder nerf it's been "bugged"
You can try it, sometimes it decides to not fire at enemies even though they are RIGHT THERE

Then they occasionally hit them through walls (as they should), but that's rarely