Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: April 22 - 28, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, April 25th for Prime Time #390! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on April 24th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Parvos Granum-themed Campaign for watching our official community streams. With Protea Prime releasing next week, Parvos wants his time in the spotlight with this week's drop campaign!

image.png

Twitch Drop Details: 

• Drop 1: 20 Corrupted Holokeys
  • Drop 2: Golden Hand Decoration
  • Drop 3: 5 x Zenith Granum Crowns

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop campaign offers 3 rewards and we recommend watching both official Warframe streams to earn all 3 (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time).

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Asura_Tenshi to continue the fun and share with their community.

========

This Friday also features Devstream 179. Check out the official forum post for more details: 

========

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Vamp6x6x6x (English)
Saturday, April 27th from 5pm to 6pm ET
Channel: Vamp6x6x6x
Drop: Sly Vulpaphyla Floof

ElnoraEleo (French)
Sunday, April 28th from 9 am to 10 am ET
Channel: twitch.tv/ElnoraEleo
Drop: Zariman Palm Plant

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 12

Question, why are the streams always at 9 pm or midnight?

For people who really could use these drops it means having to leave computer running overnight just to claim the drops on main warframe twitch

16 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Oh man, 20 Holokeys is a huge gift (not that I'm complaining)

Though wasn't the Golden Hand Decoration unobtainable? At least I can't remember how it was obtained.

Just go to either the Warframe website or the market in-game. Go to redeem code (just "redeem" in the in-game market) and type PARVOS in all caps...

I don't need to be on the stream since I already have:

110x Holokeys

1x Golden Hand

33x Zenith Granum Crowns

Hope you all enjoy your stream, I'll be sitting here... in the corner... alone 💀

Ayyy - speaking of Parvos decorations?

There's a bunch of stuff that would be great for home furnishings that we see all the time. On topic, those Corrupted Holokeys look cool and I want 'em. :D

Also:
The data carrier from Mobile Defense missions.
Grineer and Orokin Lockers (currently we only have Corpus, and they're miniature :( )
Currency Stacks/Piles (Ducats, Credits, etc)
Fuel and Coolant Cores from Sabotage missions.
Computers (Corpus, Grineer screens, Albrecht's computer, etc)

There's a lot more, of course, but maybe more regular things for decorations? :D 

1 hour ago, maximo806 said:

110x Holokeys

1x Golden Hand

I can't imagine being satisfied with only a single Golden Hand, but if you are, more power to you.

3 hours ago, maximo806 said:

110x Holokeys

1x Golden Hand

33x Zenith Granum Crowns

Hope you all enjoy your stream, I'll be sitting here... in the corner... alone 💀

How do you have more Holokeys than Zeniths?

Also, afaik, this is only the second time the hand decoration has been obtainable, so if you want multiple for building a meme or something, well...

On 2024-04-25 at 1:02 AM, bigredguy2 said:

How do you have more Holokeys than Zeniths?

Also, afaik, this is only the second time the hand decoration has been obtainable, so if you want multiple for building a meme or something, well...

People often speedrun the corpus ship tileset, you pretty much have to take it slow to actually see the Treasurer

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic