Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please have appropriate weapons in Duviri Circuit

magusat999

On 2024-04-25 at 10:37 AM, Venus-Venera said:

The same thing happened to me with “Dual Cestra”. It was constantly in selection for almost 2 weeks... then I leveled it with 5 forma! and you know what???????? "suddenly" it disappeared and now I keep seeing "Secura Dual Cestra"???? but I'm stubborn and have leveled it up...

You should have got Secura ones from the start. Remember, system always rolls the best variant of the weapon you own.

Il y a 13 heures, Zakkhar a dit :

You should have got Secura ones from the start. Remember, system always rolls the best variant of the weapon you own.

That was changed sometime ago I think, there were people complaining about how they had variants which they didn't maximize, like primes, instead of their fully forma'd standard weapon. If I recall correctly (which I might not), the randomizer determines which weapon variant you get by checking how much total capacity your mods cost. Could be wrong on that, but chances are it's in one of the changelogs on updates that were made to the circuit.

1 hour ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

That was changed sometime ago I think, there were people complaining about how they had variants which they didn't maximize, like primes, instead of their fully forma'd standard weapon. If I recall correctly (which I might not), the randomizer determines which weapon variant you get by checking how much total capacity your mods cost. Could be wrong on that, but chances are it's in one of the changelogs on updates that were made to the circuit.

Wouldnt getting Secura Dual Cestra from the start and investing in it instead of normal Dual Cestra be exact thing that works? I always sell the weapon once i got direct upgrade, especially if it's fodder.

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2024-04-26 at 1:59 AM, Voltage said:

You build around their shortcoming (modded fire rate) or just shoot more? What's your point here?

They are talking about the fact bows require button presses i think, rather than holding the button, no decree can really bridge how fast you can humanly tap a button, sure increasing fire rate may slightly alleviate that shortcoming but not by a lot.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

34 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

They are talking about the fact bows require button presses i think, rather than holding the button, no decree can really bridge how fast you can humanly tap a button, sure increasing fire rate may slightly elevate that shortcoming but not by a lot.

We're not playing cookie clicker.

Il y a 3 heures, Zakkhar a dit :

Wouldnt getting Secura Dual Cestra from the start and investing in it instead of normal Dual Cestra be exact thing that works? I always sell the weapon once i got direct upgrade, especially if it's fodder.

I don't think it's that simple. If you take certain limited cases, emphasis on limited, you can end up with better overall performance with the basic version of the weapon, due to riven disposition shenanigans. One such comparison was Phantasma vs Phantasma Prime. Not sure if it's still the case nowdays.

7 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

I don't think it's that simple. If you take certain limited cases, emphasis on limited, you can end up with better overall performance with the basic version of the weapon, due to riven disposition shenanigans. One such comparison was Phantasma vs Phantasma Prime. Not sure if it's still the case nowdays.

Beter overall performance by a small percentage. IF you happen to have proper riven for it. But even that not likely.

It much harder to compare than Phantasmas (imo Prime is better regardless of your riven), due to the fact Secura Dual Cestra has the Sequence effect. Also both normal variants have non-existing crit scaling.

Edited by Zakkhar