Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onkko, fix your sleep

Onkko, I do admire your oh so confusing ability to peer into other timelines, see multiple futures, talk to all your other selves while alone and basically see the plot in a way I haven't understood in ages...but...man...

image.png?ex=662f9cfd&is=662e4b7d&hm=ddb94f69f8ed8d743f57e10909d855a1fd5b474d982346d5e398a675288704ba&=

Go. to. Sleep.

Multiple timelines doesn't excuse you for missing your sleep schedule on the "canon" one. Look at that. Even the Eidolon nearby was late for their spectral rest. I advise you to be careful with your own routine. It could cause a massive oversleep spike.

P.S: I know this classifies as a "Bug" but I didn't intend to report it as a bug, only make fun of the situation in a casual manner. Please do not flag this post as "wrong room topic", its construction and intent fit the General Discussion topic.

• Like 2

to be fair, if I could peer into multiple timelines, I probably wouldn't sleep either: I'd be too interested in seeing all the things that can, and will, be. I'd be plotting my actions in the present based on what i've seen to ensure I take the best course of action. 

but then it makes me wonder; what if dreams ARE you peering into other timelines, including ones that will never be? what if we're all actually capable of this but just didn't know it? what if this is all just a simulation within a simulation?

I think I may have had enough alcohol for one night...