Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris, How To Use It Right And Efficiently

-Trinity

Question

Now, I bet you all bought/crafted the Tigris and immediately you hated the fact the shot both the bullets at once

If you miss a shot, means you probably lost the target......

Well there is a way and a built in mechanic you can use, Digital Extremes apparently added a secondary firing method.

What you need to is Hold down your Shoot button which is probably LMB. It will fire one shot only and upon releasing the LMB it will fire the second round.

This isn't a long guide but I hope Tenno's out there try this method...

c:

4 answers to this question

if u want to maximize ur output in terms of rounds, slap in an ammo stock or any magazine capacity mod to basically blast 2 rounds with every click, or 4 rounds if u tap. that way, u get the same dps as if u were tapping a non-magazine boosted tigris. it might not be worth it in some ppls eyes, but the fact that it doubles your output is a good argument imo

Currently the firing mechanism actually hurts the weapon because of its core designs and stats. I'd like them to keep the firing mechanics this way for this shotty, but they need to check many things about it first (at least we know they are).

I made a wall of text to give my feedback on the matter:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/136083-tigris-feedback-certain-things-that-dont-collerate-in-design/

How to use it right. Which is good. It is what makes it more unique, but unique and inferior to other shotguns is still inferior. 
We need options like Hikou and Kunai. Similar weapons, very similar outputs, very different in terms of stats. 
Cernos and Paris are options we should try to avoid. .2 less reload, 5% less status chance for 4 less damage? 
They're basically the same bow after being modded, might as well have made it a skin.