Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo's Haunting

jwya

Question

was stalker on that ship right from the start without the normal spawn? did the mission twice, once on my account and another time on brother's, and both times there were signs of stalker (flickering light, "your powers are useless" dialogue") but couldnt tell when he spawned, or if he even existed, due to lag

5 answers to this question

Actually, There was a stalker in my mission as well. Strangely enough, he slash dashed my teamate and downed him, then went after me. Was he after us both? Or one of us? I dunno, but it was wierd. Perhaps he now targetting entire groups? Anyway, I didn't get my ironskin disabled by the Stalker's wierd ability, and there was no flickering lights or indication that he was comming for me. I was stomping a lot and that might be why I never saw the lights flicker.

The only way I knew there was a stalker is because my teamate went down and he told me that "Your powers are useless." thing when I used stomp.

Stalker spawns in that mission. After you take him down, Darvo reveals that he brought you with him so he could lure out the stalker for you to kill.

By the way, what's with that suspiciously Darvo-like silhouette in the Codex? Darvo didn't spawn in the mission...