Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Sanctum console hack w Effect

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

9 answers to this question

Before i saw the video, i knew that it was a Protea xD Yep, thats Protea. And yes, people seem to wanting to troll with energy colors. Idk why DE lets them and doesnt reduce the brightness.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Hacking a console is nearly impossible I can't see a damn thing.

Have you tried shooting anything with Titania Razorwing? They get bigger as Titania Razorwing gets smaller and they clutter 90% of your aiming screen at times.

7 hours ago, Gaxxian said:

Before i saw the video, i knew that it was a Protea xD Yep, thats Protea. And yes, people seem to wanting to troll with energy colors. Idk why DE lets them and doesnt reduce the brightness.

DE does a bit of trolling as well:

23 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Well, Y on keyboard. They're on Xbox, so controller might be different.

Yeah, I honestly have no idea how to use a cypher. I tried with razor ack and it never works so i never use them. Only perspicacity w ivara.

18 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

have mine set to medium

Mine is lowered already as well. 

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Yeah, I honestly have no idea how to use a cypher. I tried with razor ack and it never works so i never use them. Only perspicacity w ivara.

Well, it's gotta be in there somewhere. Time to browse keybinds or fire up the google. Sometimes it's for visibility, sometimes you're just feeling lazy. In the case of the razorback fight, I just default to using them for speed on the bursas.

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

In the case of the razorback fight, I just default to using them for speed on the bursas

I do those manually i was referring to the one at the door that you can't hack manually. I try to use the cypher in my wheel first then hack but it never works.