Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

idea about non-violent quests

Posted (edited)

Good morning,

idea of missions (or series of missions) original because they are non-violent: use the principles of the “cat” game. Without a weapon and in existing arenas do not get hit within a time limit. If you are touched you become a cat and must touch another participant (NPC or other player).

Points are acquired based on your ability to move and dodge. If the game takes place against NPCs we can imagine neutral NPCs and other "cats" who try to touch you. The difficulty will come from the number of participants (NPC + tennos) in a closed arena

As a reward for original skins and decorations.

This type of mission may also be launched on certain occasions (Easter, etc.)

Edited by (PSN)Dj-bru78
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SolStreak said:

what is this formatting, why is it big and scrolls sideways

I believe the bigger question is why are there fully working "next page" and "previous page" buttons? As for the formatting itself, I have seen a lot of these when chinese guys translated something into english.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

Posted (edited)

I changed the font but impossible to overwrite previous page and next page

Good morning,

idea of missions (or series of missions) original because they are non-violent: use the principles of the “cat” game. Without a weapon and in existing arenas do not get hit within a time limit. If you are touched you become a cat and must touch another participant (NPC or other player).

Points are acquired based on your ability to move and dodge. If the game takes place against NPCs we can imagine neutral NPCs and other "cats" who try to touch you. The difficulty will come from the number of participants (NPC + tennos) in a closed arena

As a reward for original skins and decorations.

This type of mission may also be launched on certain occasions (Easter, etc.)

Edited by (PSN)Dj-bru78
  • Like 2

I always like new ideas etc but often they seem a little outside of what Warframe has as it's basics. Fluid movement with abilites weapons and enemies are more of a horde type. We have a few missions where we need to take down a particular target but in general most missions evolve around wiping out enemy hordes that try to prevent the player from completing an objective. The cat and mouse approach was showcased playing as operator in the new war and part of that premise was carried over to the kahl missions. personally not a real fan of them but have no issues against them as the game is broad enough for me to simply do other things. I am not a speed runner and often run missions solo and mess around with bows or single shot weapons for fun creating my own sneak and attack. Ivara is also a fun frame for sneaking around dropping enemies and reaching objectives without an all out violent gun battle or hack n slash. As for the easter summer etc we do have event missions where the guns are water pistols and they can be a lot of fun.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Dj-bru78 said:

idea of missions (or series of missions) original because they are non-violent: use the principles of the “cat” game.

Well ya see, once you murder everything in the mission, there's nothing left to do violence against.