The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recoil stat

Faultron

46 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Yoiu have to mouseover something in the arsenal. Fire rate I think. This is a new "feature".

It sounds like you're thinking of the deviation stats underneath Accuracy. If so, these measure the magnitude a bullet might deviate from the reticle, rather than recoil, i.e., reticle movement.  For instance, the Vectis Prime, which has perfect accuracy to the reticle with ADS but still hefty reticle movement without recoil modding.

AFAIK the only way to glean recoil is to shoot the weapon under various conditions.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-11 at 3:55 AM, Zakkhar said:

I think i mixed it with reload time. They recently hid multiple stats under mouseover.

This guy has almost 3k post!!! and has no clue what recoil is??? This fact alone should be enough for DE to implement it.

Edited by Faultron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Faultron said:

and has no clue what recoil is

I have a clue, I just did not remember where it shows in the Arsenal. Or whether it shows, because as I mentioned they recently hid a lot of stats in other stats mouseover. I normally do not spend much time mousevering my stats in Arsenal and looking for nice features DE recently implemented there. Do you?

Also posting on forums doesnt make anyone expert about the game. I just encountered a dude with 13,3k posts (5,13 posts per day non stop).

Spoiler

PS: It is a bit rude to quote someone/call them to the post and refer to them in third person. Not to mention you have no way of knowing whether I am a guy or a girl.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are many missing stats: Damage Multipliers such as Headshots, Faction Damage and Status Damage, Projectile Speed in meters per second, Beam Length in meters, Recoil, Riven Disposition as a numerical multiplier, and probably more I can't think of off the top of my head.

• Like 1