Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL- Optional turning off of 2 hour delay for deleting dojo room

Hi, it would be a great QOL improvement if there would be an optional turn of delay time for deletion of rooms in dojo.

I am in a small clan and, it is a hassle to wait all the time when wanting to change around the dojo. I am the only one responsible for the designing, and it takes a super long time to redesign everything. Now i do get why its important to have a delay time when multiple people are responsible for the decorating, but it would be a great feature for smaller clans where only 1 is responsible for it.

As an QOL it would be great to have an optional button to turn off the delay time, only to be set by founding warlords, so redesigning the dojo and layout would be a lot more easy.

• Like 2

Similar situation for myself. It would indeed be an improvement but I did notice if I remember correctly that even dojo items can be rushed for plat same as the foundry or am i not remembering correctly ? I kinda gave up to be honest and left the dojo as is for so long now.

34 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

Similar situation for myself. It would indeed be an improvement but I did notice if I remember correctly that even dojo items can be rushed for plat same as the foundry or am i not remembering correctly ? I kinda gave up to be honest and left the dojo as is for so long now.

Dojo things can be rushed with plat. Deletion cannot I think.