Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot claim warframe even though I have open slots

blackskull1342

4 минуты назад, blackskull1342 сказал:

I have 3 open slots on my loadout screen and 2 built warframes in the foundry, but I cannot claim them as it states I need to purchase another load out slot 

Loadout slots and warframe slots are different things. Press ESC, select "Equipment" and you'll see your inventory. There, in "Warframes" tab you can see the amount of your Warframe slots.

47 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Loadout slots and warframe slots are different things. Press ESC, select "Equipment" and you'll see your inventory. There, in "Warframes" tab you can see the amount of your Warframe slots.

sorry I meant to say I have warframe slots open, I have 3 of them, my friend watched me purchase a warframe slot and I still can't claim the built units

13 минут назад, blackskull1342 сказал:

sorry I meant to say I have warframe slots open, I have 3 of them, my friend watched me purchase a warframe slot and I still can't claim the built units

Could you take and share a screenshot of the message that appears when you try to claim a warframe and also a screenshot of your inventory showing the number of warframe slots?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Could you take and share a screenshot of the message that appears when you try to claim a warframe and also a screenshot of your inventory showing the number of warframe slots?

I have them already but I just couldn't figure out how to add them to the post😅 

3 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

8 hours ago, blackskull1342 said:

I have them already but I just couldn't figure out how to add them to the post😅 

Upload the screenshot to some image hosting site (e.g. Imgur), then right click -> copy
the direct link to the image (ending in .jpg or whatever) from there, and simply paste that into your post.

1 hour ago, blackskull1342 said:

i think ive done it

Not quite, you only linked the gallery / "folder" you've placed the images into.

Like I said, right-click an image, choose the "Copy Image Location" or whatever your browser calls it, then paste that link into your post.

5Dce2sV.jpeg

jUXSfIf.jpeg