The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I sold the glaive prime by mistake.

BananaMilk75

Question

9 answers to this question

vor 11 Minuten schrieb BananaMilk75:

Yesterday I was selling weapons but I accidentally sold an glaive prime . Can I get it back?

You'll have to make a support ticket. Usually they can get you your stuff back that you sold by accident. Make sure you have not filled up all your weapon slots and that you have enough credits so they can deduct the credit sale value of the glaive prime.

Head over to the warframe support page and log in with your warframe account. Click submit a request and then click on inventory an arsenal. If you click the drop down menu for category you will find "accidental sale of item". In the description put in the details of what item it was exactly, your glaive prime in this case. The more details the better.

• Like 1

This is not the answer you probably not the answer you want to hear, but no. You cannot buy it back. The only way you can obtain it again is acquiring it through prime resurgence(pretty low chance so don’t count on it)or trading the parts from players.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

You'll have to make a support ticket. Usually they can get you your stuff back that you sold by accident. Make sure you have not filled up all your weapon slots and that you have enough credits so they can deduct the credit sale value of the glaive prime.

Head over to the warframe support page and log in with your warframe account. Click submit a request and then click on inventory an arsenal. If you click the drop down menu for category you will find "accidental sale of item". In the description put in the details of what item it was exactly, your glaive prime in this case. The more details the better.

Oh wait, seriously? I didn’t know support handled issues as small as this.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, (PSN)CUInc said:

I didn’t know support handled issues as small as this.

They do. As long as it is not repeated too frequently, it will most likely be granted. First occurence should be ~100%.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

5時間前、ドラクニンは言った:

サポートチケットを作成する必要があります。通常、彼らはあなたが偶然に売ったものを取り戻すことができます。すべての武器スロットを埋めておらず、グレイブプライムのクレジット販売価値を差し引くことができるように十分なクレジットがあることを確認してください。

warframeサポートページに移動し、warframeアカウントでログインします。[リクエストを送信]をクリックし、アーセナルの在庫をクリックします。カテゴリのドロップダウンメニューをクリックすると、「アイテムの偶発的な販売」が表示されます。説明には、それが正確にどのアイテムであったかの詳細を入れて、この場合のあなたのグレイブプライム。詳細が多ければ多いほど良い。

How much time do need?

vor 19 Stunden schrieb BananaMilk75:

Yesterday I was selling weapons but I accidentally sold an glaive prime . Can I get it back?

you could try support. but not sure if they can/want restore it.

just ask if somebody can gift it to you.... this weapon isnt good and is not rare

2 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

you could try support. but not sure if they can/want restore it.

just ask if somebody can gift it to you.... this weapon isnt good and is not rare

You have to be trolling right now. Its 400 plat on warframe market right now. 

• Like 3

vor 4 Minuten schrieb tCartmant:

You have to be trolling right now. Its 400 plat on warframe market right now. 

no. you are trolling and that is absolutely disrespectful!
Because I've gifted this weapon set enough this year and last year............enough people stashed the set when it was farmable

essen_4.gif

15 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

no. you are trolling and that is absolutely disrespectful!
Because I've gifted this weapon set enough this year and last year............enough people stashed the set when it was farmable

essen_4.gif

You still didn’t answer how cartman is trolling, the glaive prime sells for 300-350 pl it is classed as rare because it was last released 2 years ago what did cartman say that you class as “trolling”?