The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An excalibur build to kill archons

vor 4 Stunden schrieb stormy505:

For endurance, better to build for his 2, slash viral melee weapon stat stick, full mecha set for status spread nuke, Huras cloak cause inaros only uses abilities in this build and gives comfort in between Iframes of his 2. Actually has a really high KPM. Pure toxic melee vs corpus.

Full investment Saryn > Full investment Inaros for health tank. Entirely because of healing. EVERY spore damage tick within glooms radius (30ms on a decent build) heals Saryn to full, you quite literally HAVE to be one shot to die as Saryn. It doesn't go to level cap, but it will outlast Inaros when both are health tanking. Saryn is working with 2502 HP and 1557 Armor and healing to full hp every time spore damage ticks with even mid enemy density and okay spore management.

https://imgur.com/JJdos1M

https://imgur.com/hDQn9Jd

https://imgur.com/DvDzm2c

1st is for SP to lvl1k usually.
2st is for single target content.
3rd is for Endurance. Lvl9999.

All on the same Saryn. Only deficiencies I've had are archon shards, pure weapon platform doesn't care about corrosive stack cap increase, shield gate builds don't care about armor increases.  (I don't get why they don't let us place shards on specific loadout slots)

On the third build, rolling guard is a comfort mod, stretch can be placed in that slot if you don't care. 

With these builds it is worth building a second Saryn. 👍 because I already have 3x umbra formas in it

23 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I did watch the begining up to the part, when i stopped watching, because of what I saw.

Aren't you the least bit curious about how fast those archons got killed though?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Thorham said:

Aren't you the least bit curious about how fast those archons got killed though?

How fast compared to what? Proper build? Other setups? I would if he also shown proper build, but i am 100% sure he doesnt. I am not curious. Internet is full of videos with bad builds. Hell, I could do bad build myself any time i wish. I rather watch someone who shows me something new, interesting, something I can learn from, who knows his stuff, who has something interesting to say. Kill showcases do not interest me in general. I sometimes watch cleaver mechanics Tridolons/PT speedruns, but I prefer the world records really. If someone is best (fastest) in the world they are worth the time and curiousity.

Warframe - Levels - Speedrun.com

Edited by Zakkhar

• 2 weeks later...

Ever considered the fact that 1) not everyone build all the frames the same 2) can have different playstyles 3) use a specific mod for a secondary effect, like increased status chance, perhaps??

If you just want fast times, you can just go and mindlessly build one frame and spam the hell outta it. Will it be fast? absolutely. Will it also be mindlessly boring, to the point that you might just macro the game and play it like an idle clicker? also yes.

My point with all these builds is not to be like 'god tier one shotting legend' against archons. It's just a display that there are options other than mindless revenant/wukong  spam with the felarx or phenmor.

On 2024-05-20 at 2:45 PM, Zakkhar said:

How fast compared to what? Proper build? Other setups? I would if he also shown proper build, but i am 100% sure he doesnt. I am not curious. Internet is full of videos with bad builds. Hell, I could do bad build myself any time i wish. I rather watch someone who shows me something new, interesting, something I can learn from, who knows his stuff, who has something interesting to say. Kill showcases do not interest me in general. I sometimes watch cleaver mechanics Tridolons/PT speedruns, but I prefer the world records really. If someone is best (fastest) in the world they are worth the time and curiousity.

Warframe - Levels - Speedrun.com

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CephalonSamara said:

My point with all these builds is not to be like 'god tier one shotting legend' against archons. It's just a display that there are options other than mindless revenant/wukong  spam with the felarx or phenmor.

I love to see those. As long as their authors do not blatantly misuse modding. Talking about mindless in this context is kinda funny. 

EDIT: To all below:  If you think you are going to lure me into repeating what I already said in a two weeks old thread over and over, you are going to be disappointed. Everything you are curious about has already been said. Scroll up.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb CephalonSamara:

In the end it doesn't matter at all. Because it's a short mission that can only be played once a week.

Any mele with the usual mod config will destroy Archons quickly enough. Saving a few seconds of time is hardly worth it.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I love to see those. As long as their authors do not blatantly misuse modding. Talking about mindless in this context is kinda funny. 

Tbh, from what I observed, your initial issue started with me adding a slash status chance mod. if you truly feel that it is a mistake, build a better build and make a video about it so we call can enjoy.

about that mindless thing, i have seen players so devoted to wukong that when they try using anything else, for example equinox, they don't even know what to do. At this point im just tired of all this, and wanted to be a sort of ray of hope, if you can say it that way. Like, hey, you like valkyr? good news, you can use her in archon hunts, or did you like titania for her guns, yeah, she is broken even in that mode, instead of being like, 'slap thermal sunder on everything, or put gloom on every config you see', you get my point.

Edited by CephalonSamara

18 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

In the end it doesn't matter at all. Because it's a short mission that can only be played once a week.

Any mele with the usual mod config will destroy Archons quickly enough. Saving a few seconds of time is hardly worth it.

Again, the point is not to save time, but give people a sort of hope, that their favorite frames can do this sort of stuff, so they don't have to rely purely on the meta.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, CephalonSamara said:

Tbh, from what I observed, your initial issue started with me adding a slash status chance mod. if you truly feel that it is a mistake, build a better build and make a video about it so we call can enjoy.

It looks like a mistake until you notice that you can't fit a different status mod because of capacity polarities.

Edited by Thorham

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-19 at 9:46 AM, Zakkhar said:

Someone is not up to date with automelee.

Someone didn't get the memo that automelee is currently bugged, and often fails to activate (and/or stops randomly after any given melee combo step).

That being said, I'm pretty sure this bug is specifically for quick melee, as I have yet to experience it when my melee weapon is actually equipped proper.

Edited by Hexerin

...I just slam my face into them till they die and it somehow works out in the end.

But I am the absolute last person anyone should ask about builds in Warframe because of that.