The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are the Duviri puzzles?

BloodForCavalero

Question

Good evening.

I'm having a difficult time locating the owl puzzles in Duviri. After 10 tries, there's only the one that always appears in Archarbor. I did look up guides, but there were no puzzles at the locations shown.

What is going on? Is this another one of DE's unreasonable changes?

I loved spending hours in Duviri when it was first released, but now it's nothing close to its OG state. I tired to group but "host migration" is still a problem.

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, BloodForCavalero said:

there were no puzzles

They don't just spawn right away all over the map, seems you gotta spend some time in an area
for them to gradually pop up, maybe doing other (side) objectives also helps, not sure.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The RNG is really annoying. Sometimes I go into Duviri, there's like 6 of them right around the place where you exit Duviri, and other times there's nary one to be found anywhere.  My strategy is to get on Kaithe and start flying around (not too high) and look for the shiny blue lights of the owl pedestal. If you've done puzzles before, they spawn in the same locations, so if you have a vague recollection of where they were before, swing by those places to see if they're there again.  Finally, for the cycles where the island that looks like a enormous mushroom/umbrella spawns in the far North of the map (where Acrithis also happens to be) the big owl puzzle in the bottom of that island always spawns if the island spawns.

Edited by Anonymouse7611
Engrish
  • Like 1

On 2024-05-31 at 9:05 PM, NinjaZeku said:

They don't just spawn right away all over the map, seems you gotta spend some time in an area
for them to gradually pop up, maybe doing other (side) objectives also helps, not sure.

On 2024-05-31 at 9:21 PM, Anonymouse7611 said:

The RNG is really annoying. Sometimes I go into Duviri, there's like 6 of them right around the place where you exit Duviri, and other times there's nary one to be found anywhere.  My strategy is to get on Kaithe and start flying around (not too high) and look for the shiny blue lights of the owl pedestal. If you've done puzzles before, they spawn in the same locations, so if you have a vague recollection of where they were before, swing by those places to see if they're there again.  Finally, for the cycles where the island that looks like a enormous mushroom/umbrella spawns in the far North of the map (where Acrithis also happens to be) the big owl puzzle in the bottom of that island always spawns if the island spawns.

I tired today, and "hanging around" seemed to have worked.

It was the Angry cycle, and there was a number of side quests in an area. After completing a mirror, a puzzle spawned right on top of me. I'll keep this in mind going forward.

Thanks for your help.

On 2024-06-01 at 2:58 AM, BloodForCavalero said:

I'm having a difficult time locating the owl puzzles in Duviri.

Have you tried the map?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Duviri#Interactive_Map

1 Owl, single player Puzzle, 2 Owls multiplayer puzzle. If you are solo only solo puzzles spawn and not all not always. It is random. One is guaranteed, but requires certain Cycle.

• Like 1

This actually brings up a question that I've been wondering.  There are some owl puzzles that are marked as cooperative.  I haven't checked against the map, but I've come across puzzles that would certainly be trivial if I had a friend to solve the puzzle, but so far I haven't come across any that I eventually couldn't figure some way to solve by myself with a little effort.  However, if there are puzzles that are truly cooperative and only spawn if you are in a team, then to finish this Nightwave mission faster then it might be beneficial to do it as part of a team where more puzzles have a possibility to spawn, but this is only true if these "cooperative puzzles" don't spawn in solo.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Anonymouse7611:

This actually brings up a question that I've been wondering.  There are some owl puzzles that are marked as cooperative.  I haven't checked against the map, but I've come across puzzles that would certainly be trivial if I had a friend to solve the puzzle, but so far I haven't come across any that I eventually couldn't figure some way to solve by myself with a little effort.  However, if there are puzzles that are truly cooperative and only spawn if you are in a team, then to finish this Nightwave mission faster then it might be beneficial to do it as part of a team where more puzzles have a possibility to spawn, but this is only true if these "cooperative puzzles" don't spawn in solo.  Anyone have thoughts on this?

the question is, where do you find the people for it?
because I just did it really chilled, picked flowers and completed it solo. So I explored the area and did the easiest ones quickly.

because many players already have the bow bp. and group puzzles are also much harder.

and at least in duviri exp (normal and steel path) publics I often see that people are making puzzles specifically for Nightwave. That's why I only played Duviri Lone Story this week. That might be something?