The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

heirloom skins are going to be permanent additions to the market

2 hours ago, Zandatsu1207 said:

Finally someone who speaks with some common sense without the blinders on.

If for some reason DE decides to revisit the concept of Mag and Frost Heirlooms, giving them entirely new heirloom skins at the current release style for Ember and future Heirlooms would be the best outcome for both parties in the whole debate of "Bring back Mag/Frost Heirloom!" And "They shouldn't bring them back ever and keep their word." Move the glowing crystal parts of the original heirlooms to make the second heirlooms unique in their own right to keep the people who bought the originals from raging and requesting a refund happy to keep their "flex" cosmetics while allowing everyone else to have a cosmetic that lives up to the design/hype/etc. of the originals.

It's the most "middle of the road" solution to this whole debate. Can't bring back Mag/Frost heirlooms as much as people beg for it? Make new ones for the people who didn't get the first ones. 

We could call them...frost and mag umbra!

im still salty at the fact that they overpriced the first heirlooms, said they will fix the future pricing (which they did?) but f you if you wanted the first two at a sensible price.

(not to mention they orginally said it was going to be a plat option before they came out so i brought plat then it turned out to be usd only, at which point i couldnt aford, because id spent that money on plat)

my main frame (frost) and Im now never getting the heirloom for him.

After 8 years of playing and $100's spent on the game, the anniversary heirlooms price options felt like a big fat poo in my hands.

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 2