Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I've been trying to get my computer connect to warframe.com ( flushing dns,deleteing cookies,etc) but the only way i could access the website was by Tor browser.I can launch the game while i'm using some kind of ip hider , but it's not perfect either , Could you tell me what the problem is here ?

I've been having the same kind of problem since I've update my windows to Windows 8. Always failed in updating the content. Tried several wayys, installing spotflux, allowing the firewall, even reinstalling the game over and over again. This sucks! 

I've been having the same kind of problem since I've update my windows to Windows 8. Always failed in updating the content. Tried several wayys, installing spotflux, allowing the firewall, even reinstalling the game over and over again. This sucks! 

The latest update makes my launcher crash. It looks fine at first, but it will stop at the last second and crash. When I verify the cache, either 8 or 11 files fail to validate every time. I have tried downloading Warframe through Steam and without Steam. It does the same thing with both. I have tried everything on the support website, but nothing has worked.

Edited by TacoPanda

Heard some people having problems updating 15.13.7? same here but I guess different?:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

I have 403.5 kb to download as it shows, but then it suddenly stops and shows me this message...

I tried validating and optimizing numerous times and yet end up with unfavorable results, assistance requested, please...

Additional: I also disabled my firewalls and stuff while downloading it, still no dice....

Edited by AZNAquadragon

Update failed for the last few days!

I get the following message:

Update failed!

Could not update file:

C:UsersxxxxxAppDataLocalWarframeDownloadedPublicToosCEF3launcher.zip

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. [0x00000020

Edited by ShiningArc

• 2 weeks later...

Update 15.16 will not install! Everytime I try, I get this:

Update Failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

Pleas fix this! I haven't been able to play for days!

I do not understand how you can ignore the fact that many people crash or hang clients or simply progblemy to connect with the host.

I like the game, I play more with 7.7 update, and such that happening right now: crash, crash the client (rechecked everything: replaced iron in a computer, pereustanoval vindovs, plug and Nat, not directly through a router - nepomoglo) - is lawlessness impossible perform the task.
I beg ispravte this chaos that's going on right now, because of which it is impossible to perform tactical alert. Because of this I have not fulfilled the previous alarm Sigl Rift, although he could easily accomplish it, but I do not allow to the client's problems. Sometimes even once logged in and immediately crash.

okay, so i launched the game today, tried logging in, the screen froze, so i just closed it, re-launched, but this time the words on the bottom got all scrambled up and then it said:

"Update failed!

Cannot find the Warframe executable!

The update will be restarted shortly..."

same problem, and windows says that the launcher is not compatible

Edited by danieluron

I can't understand why the download speed for UPDATE is super slow, I have tried most common solutions to fix this but its still super slow.

I never had trouble downloading the clients but the UPDATE is just frustrating... :(

Can anyone help me fix this?

350 mbps download

20 mbps upload

bandwidth at optimal since there is no overuse

but im at  10 kb as a read out for update

Either the server is superloaded at 6 am eastern or your servers are hooked up to AOL dial up service

Either way i got Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk on repeat Chroma style

i cant connect here. is it because i'm in belgium?

Its because the warframe staff is eating waffles right now and no seems to be an overload in the server its usually my antivirus but i turned it off for updates which usually takes me like 3 seconds to download at my speeds so hang in there tenno 

do i smell a week of affinity boost????