Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Update Failures

dear devs,
since the hotfix 29.6.9 I faced one critical bug that I've already described in the topic of hotfix 29.6.9
I'd like to repeat: "after this update I have stats loss in every aspect of game including warframe, weapons, sentinels ant etc."

first screenshot is from hotfix 29.6.8.1 (everything seems to be normal, I'd like to mention that radial attack here is about 15k damage even It's unavailable to see it it on the picture below)

Spoiler

6c4vhjTQ3jM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

the second one is from after the hotfix 29.6.9

Spoiler

iF51XxdvkLY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

and the third one (basically two screenshots showing that this bud isn't happening due to the language, also I've tried to change the language in the 29.6.9 - still had a bug) after the hotfix 29.7.0

Spoiler

nYnpeU-x5ww.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Spoiler

FMENCJrbm5I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

I mentioned the radial damage for the reason, as far as you can see on the screenshot with english as the chosen one - the radial damage is 3,7k - it's 5 times lower than it was, so the same thing happened with everything in the game

• 1 month later...
В 11.12.2020 в 03:49, nslay сказал:

I can't login because there is a more up-to-date client. But client says I'm up-to-date. I have restarted the client numerous times now.

Показать контент

v9pZLli.jpg

Показать контент

d2X8jJu.jpg

Same issue here.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to update my game since yesterday-April 1. Even before the update the game kept crashing and unable to join missions. I have changed nothing on my end, problem is on DE's end. I've been told to uninstall and reinstall. TY DE for screwing up the game, YET AGAIN

Edited by Titan0429
adding
  • 2 weeks later...