Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I've been trying to update my game since yesterday-April 1. Even before the update the game kept crashing and unable to join missions. I have changed nothing on my end, problem is on DE's end. I've been told to uninstall and reinstall. TY DE for screwing up the game, YET AGAIN

Edited by Titan0429
adding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pls help DE or anyone need tips and clue , why my checking for the new content stops/stuck wont continue downloading at 81 mb/sec im playing using steam , i have try a few methods still wont work,pls help i love this game soo badly and miss my friend and community! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, a couple things:

Building anything in the Foundry causes it to ask twice. Regardless of if one or both prompts are chosen as "Yes", the built item will display an "Unknown error" popup when claimed (though the item is still claimed.)

With a resource booster active, the amount of credits stolen by a Sister is visibly (though not mechanically) doubled. Unknown if the same occurs with a Lich.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOT sure why i cannot start a post but ill place it here. Missing Floor Issue 

Tossing a spector onto this floor = they spawn on the ground floor below. Also my sentinal can attack enemy below through the floor(as pictured) https://ibb.co/m8wwm2h

not really a problem but it has been happening over many months now. someone tag the team, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Upgraded my Rig  Mobo & CPU
have no issue with my existing Warframe installed on a secondary SSD (500GB)
Since moving the whole directory wasn't an option in Steam. i have to uninstall Warframe on my 500GB SSD and install it on my new 1TB SSD (faster read/write rate)

Steam manage to download all the necessary files (20+GB)
But when i press play and the launcher pops out.

Checking for new content 181.2KB and before it can complete. The following pops out.

Update failed

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly.

I had tried
"Run as Administrator" 
"Re-install Microsoft Visual to the lastest version"
"Re-install Direct X to the latest version"
"Renew my IP using CMD"
"Disable bulk download & aggressive download in Launcher"
"Verify & optimize download cache"
"Not using any VPN"
"Disable all network adapters except for LAN"
"Turned off Antivirus & Firewall"

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5zJHE-4R1RcbtSS8rXo5wSzHFYq5nJU?usp=sharing

Here is the logs file from the Warframe Launcher.

Please help D.E as i really love this game and i have poured 1k++ hours into this game..

Stuck in the loading screen before the log in screen. Usually happens when a download finishes prematurely and verifying data integrity works but this time around it doesn't. Solution all over internet all comes down to reinstalling completely but I hope there's another method to fix this as not everyone has access to super speed internet 24/7 and I have to go out of town to get access to adequate internet before I can reinstall the game.

Also unable to launch the game. Keeps saying unable to connect to content servers when  the launcher checks for updates. Have gone thorugh every step to "fix" the issue that I could find online, just keeps giving the same error. Not my internet connection either as everything else seems to work fine

I have also been getting the

Update failed!
The update will be restarted shortly...

Error message with also 181.2kb of data left to download.

This only happens when I launch through Steam. I can run the launcher by itself and it still works somehow. 

On 2021-11-21 at 3:21 PM, SpanishMatlock said:

I have also been getting the

Update failed!
The update will be restarted shortly...

Error message with also 181.2kb of data left to download.

This only happens when I launch through Steam. I can run the launcher by itself and it still works somehow. 

Okay after several days of #*!%ing around with tech support they had me download Hotspot Shield and somehow it works. Now keep in mind that I could run the game just fine if I ran it outside of steam which means that my network was in no way the problem, but what was clearly actually doing it was that Steam's cloud save bullS#&$ has everything #*!%ed up, because running the VPN made steam think I was on a different computer so it couldn't connect to my cloudshare bullS#&$ somehow? I don't know. Anyway, in case this helps someone, it might fix this to download a VPN of some kind. Even if that makes literally no sense.

My warframe is failing to update, i have tried every thing to try to make it go, downloading through steam, from the site, and it gives the same error, tried using vpns and such but it still gives me the same thing, i would like to know how to fix this so i can play it again

• 1 month later...

HI ,DE dev & QT

After the latest hotfix update  , my game keeps CTD , now i have to uninstall the whole game & reinstall it .

Steam's file cache is missing some file after hotfix ? or the cloud drive is missing some file?