The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Normally at the end of a Cinematic Quest, DE give us a free toy to add to our arsenal. What might Jade Shadow bring?

3 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Phyrric victory. You Stalker fanbros FINALLY get to play as your beloved husband outside of Duviri... In an Operation-exclusive version of a mission with no guarantee it will be back later

This is just rubbing salt in the wound i can't do this right now- 🤡

On 2024-06-16 at 3:47 AM, Jivy said:

You can all laugh at me

Q: We’re getting “full control of the Stalker” with Jade Shadows. What does that entail? Will he be in the Arsenal?

Ford: I wish! The quest is played from the Stalker’s point of view. He’ll still be visiting you in Duviri as a playable character if you have that unlocked. There is an Easter egg in the event that you can discover by playing as Stalker, but he’s not going to be available as a full frame after this quest.

haha-jared-dines.gif

You should always set your expectations as low as possible when it comes to Warframe. If it's something that's common sense, like giving players a Stalker helmet as a reward for playing the Stalker quest, or letting players make a copy of Stalker's warframe that they can use, then you should definitely expect DE not to do it. Whenever the common thing to do is to make a right turn, expect DE to make a left turn. Then you'll never be disappointed.

Edited by OniDax
  • Like 2

On 2024-06-19 at 10:53 AM, OniDax said:

haha-jared-dines.gif

You should always set your expectations as low as possible when it comes to Warframe. If it's something that's common sense, like giving players a Stalker helmet as a reward for playing the Stalker quest, or letting players make a copy of Stalker's warframe that they can use, then you should definitely expect DE not to do it. Whenever the common thing to do is to make a right turn, expect DE to make a left turn. Then you'll never be disappointed.

Yeah no, I set my expectations high