The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What on earth is happening in Deep Archimedia?

11 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

you've probably unlocked the ELITE version by now?

Nope, still haven't found the magic combo where there's a mission set, gear, and options that don't completely nerf me to be able to get to it,

It's not the defense objective scaling I was struggling with necessarily, but the constant health drain. Feels like I need to be doing the Titania whoosh to be keeping up with the glyphs, but also doing all the other things at the same time. I can't tell if each glyph pick up is doing any healing or it only kicks in at 50. But either way, things aren't good.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

You're a lot more likely to get a group (either by automated matchmaking or Recruiting) on Sunday afternoon. 

I'm in the UK, so reset is 1AM Monday morning right now. If some of the other ideas don't help, I'll probably end up using the recruiting forum to arrange something.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

It can be done solo depending on your frame and weapons, or you can rely on your Specters to guard the objective.

Specters! Of course, I knew I was missing something obvious (I find the gear wheel such a pain most of the time I usually forget stuff is on there in the heat of the moment)

Made it... Kullervo with a Nami Solo Incarnon and literally all the Specters got me through. Last wave of the mirror defense I ended up at less than 1000 objective health when the mission completed, and the survival I was down at 2% life support with 15 seconds to go.

That was definitely an adrenaline surge trying to take out that last voidrig!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:

Only the summoned eximus mechs lower the mission timer and they don't always drop LS.  The 90 second mechs always drop LS.  LS drops from containers and there's lots of those.

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Timer only goes down from the manually summoned Necramechs (yellow marker).

I had no idea. You learn something new every day.  

15 minutes ago, yoritomosomori said:

Made it... Kullervo with a Nami Solo Incarnon and literally all the Specters got me through. Last wave of the mirror defense I ended up at less than 1000 objective health when the mission completed, and the survival I was down at 2% life support with 15 seconds to go.

That was definitely an adrenaline surge trying to take out that last voidrig!

The Office Congrats GIF

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

As you wrote above, there are several successful tactics. Only this week there are miserable modifiers like:

• no operator
  • low ammo pickups
  • low duration

When I saw the warframes and weapons on offer, all I could think of was the clown at the top with a bunch of swear words.

These three modifyers are a PITA to deal with all at once.

For me. I had wisp. Nyx. Ember. 

I chose wisp. There is no duration issue if its UNLIMITED duration. Meaning max range build.

Aeorlok (never used) +two more like it. But i went with it.

Flex slot due to ammo modifyer.

Tenet cycron. Main dps weapon.

All melee where useless.

The hardest imo was mirror def. 

Alchemy wad cheeasy.

And survival was easy. 

Still those 3 modifyers where a pita to work around.

• Like 1