Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

2 минуты назад, January000 сказал:

BOO! THIS SUCKS! I WAIT 8 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES AND ALL I GET IS THE ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME?! WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS ALREADY ABLE TO DO SO!

Don't be rude and be grateful, peasant (it's joke) 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

IGNORE Steps to try while we investigate:

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App
  • Delete Saved Data from your console (does not affect your account)
    • Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Delete all

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thank you!

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

2:45pm ET:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

5:18pm ET:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

7:45pm ET:

The launcher crash for Xbox Series S has been resolved! Please reboot your consoles to grab the update!

We recognize and understand that this downtime on Jade Shadows' launch day was frustrating, and we deeply apologize for that. Our team was able to determine that the issue required a code resolution, which we then had to implement, build, test, and then escalate into an emergency Cert build for release approval. 

Thank you for sticking this out with us and for your patience while the team diagnosed the issue. We hope you enjoy Jade Shadows and look forward to seeing you in game <3  

I was playing just fine until you put out a hotfix I didn't even see the red text for. Apparently playing as Stalker completely disables the ability to post or view posted messages in chat.

I got auto booted as soon as the mission ended and now the launcher says I don't have an up to date game to receive the hotfix.

You guys good over there?

1 minute ago, FtwchillyPrime said:

Still not working for me unfortunately, I'm just gonna sleep. Been staring at my home screen for 8 hours..

Do a restart and try to load it. There's an update it'll prompt you on. I'm just doing it now. Fingers crossed it works for me. 

OG Xbox One user here

Was having issues not able to get past the WARFRAME Loading screen and then the tech fix came down. Was able to get into the game for a hour until got disconnected from the server and could not access Navigation

Have reset the game and the Xbox One and now the issue of getting stuck at the WARFRAME load page has returned

Just an update in case this is happening to others out there

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the team for working so hard to not only bring us another stunning update but also for pulling out all the stops to fix the launcher issue. It's mortifying for a dev team when something like this happens and I can only imagine the stress you must all have been under. Thank you.

• [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic