The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extraction Capsule Stuck at the end

Gian55555

In the final part of ascension the capsule got stuck at the extraction point and the level did not end. It also didn't extract when the corpus broke its shields. We were stuck for 20+ minutes and the host didn't want to leave so I left the mission.

It maybe difficult to recreate because the stalker spawned as a khora and she put domes to farm at the final tunnel.

• Like 4

I was in a same scenario. I have even waited until the host left the mission, But the issue was not fixed. So, suspect something is preventing the extraction. For now, I am suspecting might be due to nova's portal which was being used by the host. 

On the side note, similar observation was seen for the Deimos Dungeon run, where Nova tried to help Loid to travel faster using the portal, but made him stuck half way instead. 

This has happened TWICE already for me, solo and with a party. It's VEHEMENTLY annoying to have to traverse through so much just to have the mission bug out at the end. I'll forgive it for now since the update just came out a couple of day ago, but this better be fixed soon.

This just now happened to me. In my case, there was a random host migration with my squad of four as the capsule was going along the upper final level. When the level loaded again after the Host Migration, I was alone and the capsule was stuck at the end. I had to abort the mission.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...