The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the best Primary Weapon and elemental combination for Acolytes and Archons?

(PSN)Sentiel

Question

The Codex claims Acolytes have no weakness and Archon planetary nodes suggest the same elements the native faction is weak against.

I'm using a Corrosive Felarx if they have armor and switch to Viral Laetum if they don't have armor but the results are much worse than before when I used Rsdiation. 

1 answer to this question

Asking about elemental combination is valid, because it just got changed. But asking about Best Primary weapon.... young Padawan, you got 2k posts on this forum. You should know by now that Waframe is not the kind of game where you can give a definitive answer for such question. First of all it "depends", second there can be multiple answers even with all the factor boxes checked.

We do not know what you mean by Corrosive Felarx or Viral Laetum. I can only assume that corrosive Felarx is a way to make a good weapon much weaker, because frankly I cannot think of any top tier Felarx build that uses only 1 element. Viral Laetum, again there are at least 2 very distinctive Laetum builds that are defined by Evolution picks not by element of choice.

Test yourself - shoot em in the head until the hp drops.

Edited by Zakkhar