The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

DE has revealed the new Prime frame drops:

You must hunt harvester

He will sometime drop a key

Use the key to get to the shadowplanet

Sometimes a special stalker will come

He sometimes drops one item to build the second key (you need 3 different items from him)

Use the second key to get to void version of shadowplanet

You have 0.0000001% chance to get one of the bps required for the new prime frame

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

PS You can also buy the new prime frame for $300

The betting works like this, there are 4 time slots to pick from, Before 5 PM, between 5 and 10 pm, after 10 pm, or next week. The reward for guessing correctly? The satisfaction knowing that you were correct in guessing update 12's release!

So place your bets... Based on previous major updates I'm guessing after 10 pm today.

I wonder how the reduction in the overdependence of RNG is coming...

DE has revealed the new Prime frame drops:

You must hunt harvester

He will sometime drop a key

Use the key to get to the shadowplanet

Sometimes a special stalker will come

He sometimes drops one item to build the second key (you need 3 different items from him)

Use the second key to get to void version of shadowplanet

You have 0.0000001% chance to get one of the bps required for the new prime frame

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!

PS You can also buy the new prime frame for $300

"That's about right." -DBZAbridged King Kai

most likely not today. correct me if im wrong but didnt they say melee 2.0 was being released BEFORE U12? if that true then not today.

BUT

if im wrong and melee 2.0 is after U12 then maybe today if not I hope melee 2.0 is today im really looking forward to it. :D

Pretty sure they said melee 2.0 wouldn't be ready for update 12 and would be released soon after.

2-3 weeks is my guess. 

our update today will HOPEFULLY be the Warframe, but i kind of doubt it.

It most definitely won't be 2-3 weeks, if it's not today then todays update will be 11.9, unless you want them to be doing like... 11.9.1.1 for hotfixes after that. They've always released them about every 2 months or so... I don't know why everyone thinks update 12 would take so much longer than previous updates.