Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes for Exaulted weapons

Oreades

Titania is probably my favorite frame in the game and every time a new secondary arcane that sounds interesting pops up it reminds me that while I have 16 forma invested between her and her weapons, she just can't use the weapon arcanes. I'd certainly love to be able to do 8x damage to Overguard and maybe snag a bit of overguard for Titania since she's made out of paper mache and anger.

So I once again humbly ask for Exaulted weapons to be afforded the ability that all other weapons enjoy, the ability to use Arcanes.

Thank you for attending my Tenno talk.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Oreades said:

So I once again humbly ask for Exaulted weapons to be afforded the ability that all other weapons enjoy, the ability to use Arcanes.

That would require overall nerf of their general stats. Are you up for that?

11 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

That would require overall nerf of their general stats. Are you up for that?

Firstly, citation required

Secondly, is that really the stone you want to be throwing in this game? Are you up for that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Secondly, is that really the stone you want to be throwing in this game? Are you up for that?

I would love to be able to clear the whole map with a red critting Electric Exalted Blade and Arcane Influence.

I personally see no issue with making Exalted Weapons more powerful with arcanes, maybe pull the BR/WW ripcord while we're at it. Exalted Blade should be the most powerful sword, even over Incarnons.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Yeah, good luck having someone comb through 168 Dev Streams to find the one quote of DE speaking on not doing Arcanes for Exalted weapons. 

Edited by Raziel589

2 minutes ago, Raziel589 said:

Yeah, good luck having someone comb through 168 Dev Streams to find the one quote of DE speaking on not doing Arcanes for Exalted weapons. 

You mean like when they said they weren't going to give vacuum to companions or when they said they weren't adding skins to Kit weapons or when they said they wouldn't separate the star chart into difficulty tiers? What is said six plus months ago and what actually happens are frequently two completely different things.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Oreades said:

You mean like when they said they weren't going to give vacuum to companions or when they said they weren't adding skins to Kit weapons or when they said they wouldn't separate the star chart into difficulty tiers? What is said six plus months ago and what actually happens are frequently two completely different things.

You said citation needed. I said good luck getting it. Focus on what is being said. 

On 2024-06-20 at 2:29 PM, Oreades said:

Titania can already benefit from Pistol Arcanes, just gotta build your SS - Pistols "primers" proper to make it trigger accordingly for your Exalted weapon

• 3 months later...