Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Atlas first skill bug

XaioRaimei

Atlas first skill third attack will knock back petrified enemies. Additionally, can Melee Afflictions be applied to Atlas first skill?
Atlas's first skill has always been unable to target knocked-down enemies. Could this be fixed?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XaioRaimei said:

Atlas first skill third attack will knock back petrified enemies.

Nothing new here: 

• Atlas ragdolls enemies with an uppercut on every third successive strike in the chain. All other strikes stagger enemies.
27 minutes ago, XaioRaimei said:

Additionally, can Melee Afflictions be applied to Atlas first skill?

Should be, as it counts both as melee and an ability and has forced ragdoll. But there is no point really. Condition overload doesnt apply to it so you would have to prime the enemies, just to stack DoTs on them? I doesnt add more statuses, just stacks to existing ones and most are capped at 10 stacks.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2

For years I have classified ragdoll as a negative state, you waste energy, the enemy recovers strength, loses status tiks, drops far from the frame, the enemy joins crowds... there are several problems with character ragdoll.

Lifted is a better state than ragdoll but lifted cannot be hit by Atlas 1, sometimes it seems that it is not affected by AoE skills but interacts with AoE hits and weapon projectiles.

I would love for the ragdoll to be triggered only on the 4th landslide hit, the new status arcane should also work with Atlas but I'm sure it will only work on specific melees like Furax Incarnon.

21小时前 , Zakkhar 说:

Nothing new here: 

• Atlas ragdolls enemies with an uppercut on every third successive strike in the chain. All other strikes stagger enemies.

Previously, enemies would not be ragdolled by Atlas' 1st skill on the third strike after being petrified. The problem now is that enemies are ragdolled after being petrified and are simultaneously in both ragdoll and petrified states, causing them to remain down until the petrified state ends. During this period, Atlas' 1st skill cannot be used on the enemies at all.

21小时前 , Zakkhar 说:

Should be, as it counts both as melee and an ability and has forced ragdoll. But there is no point really. Condition overload doesnt apply to it so you would have to prime the enemies, just to stack DoTs on them? I doesnt add more statuses, just stacks to existing ones and most are capped at 10 stacks.

I just want to explore more possibilities with Atlas XD, haha

44 minutes ago, XaioRaimei said:

Previously, enemies would not be ragdolled by Atlas' 1st skill on the third strike after being petrified. The problem now is that enemies are ragdolled after being petrified and are simultaneously in both ragdoll and petrified states, causing them to remain down until the petrified state ends. During this period, Atlas' 1st skill cannot be used on the enemies at all.

People complained that Frozen/Petrify statuses interfere with their grouping abilities, so they fixed it.