Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to change what ability is on what button on a per-warframe basis

Flannoit

"just rebind your controller" - people inevitably

basically, i'm asking for the option to reorganize my abilities. most frames, i like the standard layout on controller as it feels very smooth and conducive. (square/x for ability 1, x/a for 2, o/b for 3, triangle/y for 4) however, on some frames... Not so much. This is most notably an annoyance for me on Sevagoth. I use my 1 and 2 a lot, so having it be conducive for those two rules! However, I wish I could swap around his 3 and 4, cos usually I end up not needing to toggle Gloom that much and it's more comfortable (for me) to tap circle when i need to do something than triangle.

it would be nice if i could reorganize my abilities without it affecting ALL of my warframes, or with having to remember to change my keybinds back after i swap frames.

• Like 1

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Dude you have no idea how much I want this

massively quality of life for the like 4 frames who *really badly* need it. it would also be really nice on wukong too since you cast and forget his 1...

13 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

"just rebind your controller" - people inevitably

basically, i'm asking for the option to reorganize my abilities. most frames, i like the standard layout on controller as it feels very smooth and conducive. (square/x for ability 1, x/a for 2, o/b for 3, triangle/y for 4) however, on some frames... Not so much. This is most notably an annoyance for me on Sevagoth. I use my 1 and 2 a lot, so having it be conducive for those two rules! However, I wish I could swap around his 3 and 4, cos usually I end up not needing to toggle Gloom that much and it's more comfortable (for me) to tap circle when i need to do something than triangle.

it would be nice if i could reorganize my abilities without it affecting ALL of my warframes, or with having to remember to change my keybinds back after i swap frames.

Issue is that leaving effects the ability unlock and level

57 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

@Flannoit : "with having to remember to change my keybinds"

Steam Controller have this feature ...

Steam Controller literally doesn't work for me, it causes my controller to completely cease function for me with Warframe and Warframe alone. This has been an issue with several controllers and for several years.

To @Flannoit : "Steam Controller literally doesn't work for me"

Oh my That bad... I did got a few problem to make my PS4 one work before finding DS4Windows (for DualShock 3/4 and DualSense 5).

The apps in itself can handle profiles but it's not as friendly as Steam's one so I only use 'cause windows is dumb finding out the good controller...

On 2024-06-21 at 5:09 AM, RLanzinger said:

To @Flannoit : "Steam Controller literally doesn't work for me"

Oh my That bad... I did got a few problem to make my PS4 one work before finding DS4Windows (for DualShock 3/4 and DualSense 5).

The apps in itself can handle profiles but it's not as friendly as Steam's one so I only use 'cause windows is dumb finding out the good controller...

I used to use DS4Windows religiously, but modern computers actually hate functioning with it for some reason, so I'd get spotty or outright incorrect controls for some reason.