Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Semi cannonade mods don't work on certain weapons/other firing modes

Don't know where to post this , there's isn't a an option for the new mods

Some examples:  Kit guns; sporelacer and catchmoon, dual toxocyst, pandero, laetum, tenet plinx(normal version has it available) , nantaka ,tiberon, fulmin and other weapons .

Noticed that not many weapons with semi trigger style have this mod available like 2/5

Some of the weapons you listed has alternate non-semi firing modes (i.e. Laetum, Tenet Plinx, Tiberon, etc), so that's obviously programmed to prevent "abuse" on alternate firing modes. 

But there are some legitimate semi-only firing mode weapons that are missing the support

• Vasto, without Incarnon Genesis Adapter. It seems like it's not-support with the expectation that it potentially adds a burst mode with the Incarnon Genesis Adapter.

I think Secondary Kitguns in general currently do not support Cannonade mods, which I assume might be an oversight.

• Secondary Catchmoon Kitgun 
  • Secondary Tombfinger Kitgun
  • Secondary Sporelacer Kitgun

None of the Primary Kitgun has Semi firing mode.

On 2024-06-26 at 10:13 PM, basvard said:

Some of the weapons you listed has alternate non-semi firing modes (i.e. Laetum, Tenet Plinx, Tiberon, etc), so that's obviously programmed to prevent "abuse" on alternate firing modes. 

But there are some legitimate semi-only firing mode weapons that are missing the support

• Vasto, without Incarnon Genesis Adapter. It seems like it's not-support with the expectation that it potentially adds a burst mode with the Incarnon Genesis Adapter.

I think Secondary Kitguns in general currently do not support Cannonade mods, which I assume might be an oversight.

• Secondary Catchmoon Kitgun 
  • Secondary Tombfinger Kitgun
  • Secondary Sporelacer Kitgun

None of the Primary Kitgun has Semi firing mode.

•  

I wouldn't consider it abuse since it just based damage its additibe with other based damages such as serration arcanes and etc

There are weapons with adapters that have available like the latron