Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get the ability to use our clan's emblem as a glyph?

Legowerewolf

There's already an established system for preventing spam (plat cost) and vetting clan emblems. I think it would be reasonable to allow players to select their clan's emblem as a glyph, to represent their clans more visibly (and without any of the odd distortions and color effects of the sigils or holographic emblem cosmetics).

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Legowerewolf said:

There's already an established system for preventing spam (plat cost) and vetting clan emblems.

There would be a massive surge of people creating clans just for the benefit of having a custom clan Emblem to use as glyph, the plat cost for uploading it wouldnt prevent it.

DE`s staff goes through a lot of work when approving Emblems to be included in the game, having to look up to make sure nothing used is in some way copyrighted or inappropriate.

As a glyph? hmmm, not sure that's a good idea, mainly because glyphs are higher quality images and if you use your clan emblem as a glyph it would look terrible.

There's also the odd situation where some users will in fact get their clan logo as a glyph by paying a large sum at some very niche opportunities, so they have the clan emblem, but also the higher quality glyph image.

If DE came with a way for you to upload a clan glyph, it would increase the game size on your pc and then i suspect that the users that payed 1k $ for the glyph would instantly complain.

I would love it for sure.