Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incarnon [BOAR PRIME] Cannot CHARGE UP!

H8FaTe

So after i was hyping insanely for getting Incarnon Function on my Beloved Darling and baby-weapon (i only prefer).
- The sound it does is soothing.
- The Damage is Perfect (not to strong).
- It is Auto-Fire ("wish PC could get Settings to make Semi-Fire to auto if "holding down") d Already found this Option when i searched "FIRE" :D

This weapon is Near Impossible to reach Incarnon if not "ON-FACE" Shooting (0.5meter of enemy)!

So let me get straight to the Point.
The Weapon as Incarnon as soon you add ANY "Critical Multiplier" you cannot get "Incarnon Charges".
- Accuracy is HORRIBLE, and if any of 5-8 multiplier (bullets hit something that isnt "head" even if ONE of the bullets do, the weapon take it instead as "Not hitting head".
- Should take max 3-4 Heatshots to reach 100% Charged Bar.
- Missing head and doing body-shoots should get (50% of a charge) to Allow Incarnon weapons to REACH "power mode"

Picture: https://imgur.com/a/GtQo5ey

t7QZaNf.pngDh070Fx.png

Edited by H8FaTe

Are you sure you aren't just killing enemies with bodyshot pellets before the headshots actually reach their heads? Not all pellets will register a hit if enough damage is dealt to kill before hit confirmation is checked for the rest of them. Testing in simulacrum makes it seem like an easy 3-4 headshot charge if you're testing with extremely tanky enemies but most things in the game will die to an extremely low amount of pellets hitting them anywhere. And even if you hit their heads, you'll often only get the charge from a single pellet or two that was necessary to kill.

Also this thread is probably misplaced, this is the "Jade & New Weapons Bugs" subforum.

Edited by ebrl

You have 29 Multishot.

Out of those 29 pellets, only one or two are needed to kill most SP enemies, regardless of whether you hit their head or not. The moment they die, the rest is wasted and won't register even if they hit head. A single headshot pellet won't charge your Incarnon by any visible amount. DE made it this way on purpose to avoid Incarnon charging being too easy, so weapons with high native Multishot and beam weapons suck at Incarnon charging. They overdid it imho.

The best solution right now is to pick juicy targets that can survive a pellet or two and charge Incarnon specifically from those.

I been at the simulacrum and tried really heavy enemies and the result always sadly for me end up the sameway...
Cannot se more then max 1mm bar per 20+ enemy  kills.... in that way it means i need atleas 1800 enemies kill aprox to get 100% bar

Well i dont know where else to put this (POST)
But consider it littlerly broke the weapon for me since the new patch (earlier it was fairly easy to charge)

Now i cannot.... if im not like Body-hugging to get headshot

if not its impossible
- Well removing Multishot (makes it work) but then whats the point? i want the Higher numbers!

Probably not a bug, just an unfortunate consequence of how multishot is registered with Incarnon weapons.  If it's any consolation, the standard mode you already loved about the weapon seems a lot better than the Incarnon mode anyway.

But if you want to charge it up, I'd recommend some combination of getting closer, punch through (available through an evo), accuracy (available through an evo), building for DoT damage.  And going up against the toughest targets you can.

13 minutes ago, H8FaTe said:

I been at the simulacrum and tried really heavy enemies and the result always sadly for me end up the sameway...
Cannot se more then max 1mm bar per 20+ enemy  kills.... in that way it means i need atleas 1800 enemies kill aprox to get 100% bar

I'm consistently getting it to fully charge in 50 shots against weak targets at long as I'm careful about pointing in the direction of the head and not from too far away.  (But I don't need to be right next to the target either.) Realistically in missions it's often going to be much more than that.  But not 1800.

10 minutes ago, H8FaTe said:

Well i dont know where else to put this (POST)
But consider it littlerly broke the weapon for me since the new patch (earlier it was fairly easy to charge)

If Boar is harder to charge now, I might not be able to tell the difference.    But I can say Incarnon Strun Prime and Bronco Prime had the same issues or worse, and they're the same now as they were mechanically.  e.g., Strun takes 40 overkill shots to fully charge, same as before.

What might have changed is you're killing targets even more easily now because a lot of enemies are much weaker now than they were before the last update.   Weaker enemies = less possibility of getting more charges from one headshot.