Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ORO Earth MR locked

Please could you take away the MR lock on Oro Earth,

It seems like an overkill to have a node MR locked.

I am playing as a MR0 char and can easily take on the vay hek NPC. why lock it?

Z

A lot of Node are MR locked for many reasons :

If you want to access Hydroid, which is the point, You can Do Duviri Circuit and Good thing it's THE WEEK for Hydroid...

If you have select another frame, too bad for ya ^^

You find Vay Hek Easy, So getting to MR5 should be Easy too ^^

9 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

You find Vay Hek Easy, So getting to MR5 should be Easy too ^^

I am running a MR0 Char.. so its not about hydroid or Vay hek, its just weird that they lock a node behind a MR, while i unlocked all other planets and am completing all nodes, i cant do that one cuz MR lock

57 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:

I am playing as a MR0 char

That is a self imposed challenge. Not gonna happen buddy.

Should have thought about it before. Nobody is going to change things because YOU want to do things YOUR way.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Nobody is going to change things because YOU want to do things YOUR way.

it might as it is a MR lock for no particular reason..

If the frame already has a MR lock on it, why bother closing the node

One day people will actually realise that the MR0 challenge is not a thing or at maximum a very limitative way to play the game. And then they'll stop religiously posting a complaint about the first MR lock they encounter... Even if in a parallel world they would lift the Vay Hek MR lock, you'll come back with another lock you don't like.

Part of the progression in Warframe is designed with the MR in mind, many reasons can be cited for this but reasons don't really matter at the end of the day. They won't rework the game just for some people every now and then believing they should be able to play the game without following the rules.

8 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

One day people will actually realise that the MR0 challenge is not a thing or at maximum a very limitative way to play the game. And then they'll stop religiously posting a complaint about the first MR lock they encounter...

Its definitely not the first MR lock i encountered, it been a challenge.

now as you are playing for the MR rank i guess you would not have any idea what it is like to do hard content with a MR0 char.

Next to my Legendary 4 char its a good way to play the game without the power creep and  the feeling of invincibility. it keeps the game fresh and challenging. Where as with my MR 34 char it does not

46 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:
49 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Nobody is going to change things because YOU want to do things YOUR way.

it might as it is a MR lock for no particular reason..

Even if only reason for its existence is teaching people (like you) important lesson in life, I applaud it.

1 hour ago, THE_ZEEK said:

Its definitely not the first MR lock i encountered, it been a challenge.

now as you are playing for the MR rank i guess you would not have any idea what it is like to do hard content with a MR0 char.

Next to my Legendary 4 char its a good way to play the game without the power creep and  the feeling of invincibility. it keeps the game fresh and challenging. Where as with my MR 34 char it does not

There are literally very limited reasons to make a new account in Warframe in the first place to replay the game as you don't lose access to anything overtime and can just choose what you want to equip. You can play and set limits for yourself to not feel the powercreep or whatever you like with your own restrictions on your legendary 4 account. Realistically you are sabotaging your experience yourself.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Even if only reason for its existence is teaching people (like you) important lesson in life, I applaud it.

I guess its true that warframe has become filled with people who are toxic.. this statement proves the point.. Whats it to you anyway...

2 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:

I guess its true that warframe has become filled with people who are toxic.. this statement proves the point.. Whats it to you anyway...

It’s just how he is bro, ignore and move on elitist and a bot bad combo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, THE_ZEEK said:

Sadly everything becomes filled with people eventually.

Sometimes even the entitled ones, who expect everyone to always agree with them and everything change according to their desire,  who therefore perceive every person that disagrees with them as toxic.

Just now, Zakkhar said:

Sadly everything becomes filled with people eventually.

Sometimes even the entitled ones, who expect everyone to always agree with them and everything change according to their desire,  who therefore perceive every person that disagrees with them as toxic.

Your attitude is what’s toxic it’s been told to you a fair amount of times now.