Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Circuit Excavation

ScorpDK

Can the devs please take some time to either remove Excavation from the Circuit (especially Steel Path), or give those excavators some actual damage mitigation that scales properly with the enemies the players are facing?

Enemies at higher levels apparently can kill the extractor before the animation of it landing even finishes playing.

It's not "Difficult"- as you can probably kill the enemies quickly - it's just plain frustrating, when you can kill as many of the enemies as you want, but there's simply no way to stem the tide of BS spawning just a few feet outside of view like a magical clown car, each one perfectly capable of singlehandedly blowing up these super-fragile defense objectives.

But I still wonder - how does the enemy instantly destroy something with like 50K shields and 260K HP? Our frames only had 500-800 HP, and we somehow managed to stay (mostly) alive. While the excavators died instantly, as if they had no damage reduction, no armor (despite being mechanical in nature), and the shield not actually having shield-gating enabled?

Thank you.

Edited by ScorpDK
wording
  • Like 3

I once had to finish 4500 lvl mission alone, on Garuda. I ended up actually kiting all the enemies away from potential spawn point (to the other side of the map) and void dashing to it with a Battery. I couldnt complete a single one, but thankfully the 20-50 each time earned Cryotic added up.

23 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

. It can take several minutes even on SP.

Only with console peasant hosts.

4 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Nope, solo on PC, still having Carrier spawn problems when I grinded the Bo a few weeks back.

Did you kill everything else constantly? Sometimes they stop spawning if there is a lot of dropped batteries on the ground.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Did you kill everything else constantly? Sometimes they stop spawning if there is a lot of dropped batteries on the ground.

Of course, one shotted T5 on my Gara for the Bo, if there is a skilled way to force Carrier spawns, I would love to know lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

if there is a skilled way to force Carrier spawns, I would love to know lol.

There is nothing certain, only the voodoo:

-jumping out of bounds / unstuck

-host migration (in your case impossible) 

-dying and bleeding out

• Like 1

As a PC player in a multiplatform clan and alliance, Undercroft and Circuit. Excavation is and has been an issue for all players. Pugs, pre mades, and solo players all want and need like a 30% increase in spawn rate of Power Cell Carriers. Just for quality of life. This game is grindy enough with the systems and prereqs, don't make us grind just to finish a stage in a mission please DE.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ScorpDK said:

Can the devs please take some time to either remove Excavation from the Circuit (especially Steel Path), or give those excavators some actual damage mitigation that scales properly with the enemies the players are facing?

Enemies at higher levels apparently can kill the extractor before the animation of it landing even finishes playing.

It's not "Difficult"- as you can probably kill the enemies quickly - it's just plain frustrating, when you can kill as many of the enemies as you want, but there's simply no way to stem the tide of BS spawning just a few feet outside of view like a magical clown car, each one perfectly capable of singlehandedly blowing up these super-fragile defense objectives.

But I still wonder - how does the enemy instantly destroy something with like 50K shields and 260K HP? Our frames only had 500-800 HP, and we somehow managed to stay (mostly) alive. While the excavators died instantly, as if they had no damage reduction, no armor (despite being mechanical in nature), and the shield not actually having shield-gating enabled?

Thank you.

Yes. We just need circuit excavation to get the same treatement defense got.

DE changed the health scaling of the objective in defense a few updates ago, now it's still quite challenging to keep alive at higher levels, but doesn't die in 1 or 2 hits, so you have the opportunity to react to what the enemies are doing.

Past the first rotation, the excavators die so easily that there's almost nothing you can do. Even with a frame with decent crowd control there's usually somewhere an enemy can stick it's head out from to snipe the health and shields away before you realise what's happened, sometimes leading to only single digit amount of cryotic.

Excavation isn't difficult to complete, even at level cap, as you can just go from excavator to excavator getting what you can from each, it just becomes incredibly long and tedious to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

I just did my second round of Circuit SP, the excavator died while arriving, it was worth 1 of criotic.

I had a perfect run, decent frame+weapons+good decrees

I had all the damage of the world, 40min run to just missing one stage to get lvl5 in circuit, and then I was stucked for almost half hour getting 10-20 criotic for each self imploding excavator...

Can we really get a fix for this?

You cant even ditch the mission when you have already started it, you are stuck with an immobile defense objective that dies in just one hit.

At least put some device to extract like in zariman

This really ruins the circuit one-man army superman powerhouse killing experience, if you gonna have enemies lvl scaling, please put defensive objectives that properly scales at the same time, getting you defense objective 1 shot each time its not fun nor challenging, it just plain dumb...

Edited by Mizotizoi