Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Jade Shadows: Hotfix #7

We are deploying another update aimed at preventing crashes on iOS. While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT update (learn more about what that means here). Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app.

When Warframe updates via the App Store, it must redownload the base install (approximately 3.95GB) which overwrites the previous install. In other words, while CERT updates require a roughly 3.95GB download, these updates are not adding 3.95 GB to your overall app size. Hotfixes do not require the 3.95GB download, and are the far more common form of update. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by several close proximity CERT updates.

Fixes

• Background changes to reduce the rate of crashes.
    • If you are still experiencing crashes in these areas or elsewhere, sharing your game logs with us is extremely helpful. Here's how to save & send error logs to Digital Extremes so that we may investigate.
    • We continue to make progress in reducing crashes and thank you for your patience!
  • Fixed Blast damage on nearby enemies causing self damage when the player is the client.
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, (MOB)drakefrost said:

Is this general thing, or addressing crashes specific to certain area?

This update is more of a general thing, addressing various crash causes throughout the Warframe experience. Not a specific fix for a specific crash.

• Like 2

Umm, I just want to tell you that The operator secondary face is still not working, the same goes for operator amp secondary / alt fire

and sometimes the fire or quick melee button act like "toggle" button whenever I press it while doing some parkour movement, pressing it mid air seems to make that happens a lot, it's not game breaking tho and it can be stopped just by pressing the same button again, I just want to mention this to make sure whether this is a feature or a bug

Anyway, thank you for the updates, I can enter and exit Deimos city and it's open world without the need to go to my orbiter first to avoid crashing (my device is kinda old)

i can even enter orb valis too now !!, before the update I can't even get into the orb vallis, the game just crashes mid loading, but now I can soar the entirely of orb vallis with my archwing and not a single frame rate drop happened !!

Bugs that affected me personally, while these are not extremely annoying it is still not pleasant:

Game will have black screen if you exit the galleon after you stab your lich, if the animation is “skipped” during the fade out then it will have black screen…

Auto-Melee targeting will not recognize ANY type of grineer drudge foreman or any enemy with the prefix “drudge”

If you are trying to link a riven mod from chat, any link search it won’t work and the slider or clicking does not register

If you play as Mesa on mobile using her Peacemaker with ANY modification on range (changing the angles) will make it unusable because it doesn’t recognize enemies in certain positions even when they’re in plain view

With the changes on the new UI certain situations makes the controls wonky at times, UI for block used to appear even without manually clicking melee selection, now it won’t do that anymore, wished there’s an option to have all the buttons appearing at all times so I don’t need to click melee once and then to block an attack, it’s the same with the gun, if I need to use alt-fire I need to manually select but because I have aiming as a “Toggle” I can’t move swiftly anymore and I can’t use alt-fire unless I zoom in…

I use an iPhone ProMax 1TB for iOS Warframe, just to provide a reference. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Background changes to reduce the rate of crashes.

• If you are still experiencing crashes in these areas or elsewhere, sharing your game logs with us is extremely helpful. Here's how to save & send error logs to Digital Extremes so that we may investigate.
  • We continue to make progress in reducing crashes and thank you for your patience!

Still happening, same ol’ problem.

Crashes on Corpus Railjack and Open World beside Plains of Eidolon.

Posted (edited)

Although I’m not seeing any crashes even before the update, I really appreciate how fast the team are pushing these out!

To the Tenno who is running low on data, I recommend going to Starbucks or your local library and borrowing their wi-fi. 

Edited by Nimbkoll
  • Like 3

Also wanna update that since the hotfix #7 when I buy Kuva from Teshin and use it to roll any Rivens if I use the scroll bar the game freezes and pretty much it’s the same bug that messes up your operator customization if you slide around it too much the game completely locks you out, and no matter what you do, whether trying to click profile or use settings or navigation, that screen will stay, in fact I will upload a recent screenshot that shows a warped Riven Modding screen as a reference.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2Gq14FPO0Cemez4Q9VsdfHBzHTT46Z6/view?usp=drivesdk

Dear Support Team,

I used to admire the incredible optimization of the game, which ran smoothly even on older PCs. However, lately, I've noticed a significant decline. First, you removed support for older processors, then released an unstable version for mobile devices. You've spent over six months tinkering with the interface, but what were you doing during closed beta testing? Paying streamers and implementing donation systems? Players are struggling to progress through quest storylines! What kind of testing did you conduct? Why label the current state as a full release? It could have been labeled as an open beta test, but no! That would affect donations! You provided system requirements, yet half of smartphones can't handle the load. It seems all efforts have gone into marketing. My beloved game in "this project" is no more. It's time to bid farewell. Wishing you all the best <3.

• Like 1