The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Jade Shadows: Hotfix #11

There's also some minor issues about operator / drifter menu in the orbiter

- Sometimes I got stuck in the transference suit menu when I changed my clothes, it doesn't allow me to do anything, the game itself isn't frozen but still, there's no other way to close the app and then open it again

- I can't change the color of my operator / drifter amp

- operator's secondary face doesn't work at all, both on female and on male, not a major issue, but it's kinda annoying.

like, I got the idea that you guys wants the drifter to looks similar to our operator since its just paradox thing, but the operator face not working really killed the scene where the operator and drifter meet since they look nothing alike 

Oh, another major issue is, mesa's 4th ability can be used while we walk without the augment, and the walking speed is similar to regular walking speed instead of slowed speed of her augment. That issue is kinda good since we can free up space we use for mesa's waltz for something else, but I don't think that's how the ability should work since we got an augment that allow mesa to move while she ults  

So regarding UI here’s the current state which mobile players such as myself have to live with on a daily basis, these patches rolls out very frequently but we have to get used to the UI and resize + move each key or button every time and once we get used to the keys and develop muscle memory, new update and we’re back to square one…

So here’s some recommendation from a guy that plays almost exclusively from iPhone 14 (ProMax 1TB)…

Auto Melee should have an option to allow [Heavy Attack] key to always be displayed, similar to the current state of Auto Fire which always shows [Alt Fire] key… it makes little sense why we can’t have these options available to us, if a person choose Auto Fire/Melee it does not mean they don’t wish to manually input their own attacks… having to first hold or tap the Melee or Aim key before being able to attack is just silly and adds an unnecessary extra step to an already convoluted system. A person would only reasonably choose to Aim/Zoom in to get a more closer precise sight picture for headshots so when even we don’t need that we’re forced to use it and we loose our ability to be agile and flexible because Aim/Zoom is less mobile and only allows strafing movements… Melee is also in a similar situation, why would a person select Melee weapon and then use Heavy Attack? I can understand if it’s for Blocking purposes but it just doesn’t make sense right now. 

- Melee Block Key should allow always display

- Melee Heavy/Alt Attack should allow always display

- Ranged Alt Fire is currently ‘Always’ displayed, maybe allow the option to toggle on or off?

Bugs:

Lavos still can’t select or change his elements after using said element abilities (Hold Key won’t work if ability on cooldown)

When using ‘Mods’ page the main menu, if you’re in a Relay or at any location with other players and they walk around your character all the Mods displayed suddenly becomes [99] and fades to invisible background. You can’t mod basically because you can’t see much…

Slide to Sprint is way too large for an iPhone user, I can’t even see enemies because it takes up the entire left part of the screen and I must scroll all the way up to ‘Sprint’ Maybe for iPad it’s an improvement to ergonomics but the gyroscope controls needs an option to allow players to drag and drop its ‘roam’ area or range of motion and the bottom to ‘Sprint’ needs an option to make it resizable as it’s currently too big…

When looking at cosmetic items or anything from Appearance Tab it always shows in description “this is an item you do not currently own”

Mags 2nd Ability is currently glitched it’s basically unplayable…

Mesa Peacemaker Ability is currently glitched still, it doesn’t recognize enemies right in front your screen, the angles are all different every time you use it…