The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

Lol just went to try to unlink and relink on the Warframe site and it said there's too many requests so I can't even do that method. I did get the Twitch notification for both and claimed it so at least there's that. I wonder if me doing it on iOS impacted that somehow, though.

EDIT: I relinked it and got the whole backlog of drops lmao nice

Edited by bytheforce

If your concerned about the AX-52 rifle, dont panic Baro will most likely bring it in a couple months time as he did with the the previous years drop.

As for Saryn well have you tried to relink your account?  if that doesn't work then i've got nothing else to suggest.

1 minute ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

If your concerned about the AX-52 rifle, dont panic Baro will most likely bring it in a couple months time as he did with the the previous years drop.

As for Saryn well have you tried to relink your account?  if that doesn't work then i've got nothing else to suggest.

didnt work , guess i will miss the drop but its ok, ty for the help.

In my case, I watched it on Twitch and had no problems receiving the weapon, however, with Saryn it was a different story, no sign of it, I'm very anxious and so far nothing!

Note: I watched the live at the respective times for each reward

Anyone else after 7 hours still not have either of the Tennocon twitch drops? I have my twitch linked to my account and I claimed them in the Twitch menu. Are these drops backlogged hard or should I contact Warframe support?

Haven't received a drop of anything and my Twitch account was active for the whole show and the drops have been claimed on Twitch.

I've tried checking the Twitch/Warframe link and I can't even access that data. It says account is linked but when I try to check that on the Warframe website:

Could not find, check back later

Not happy.

After five or six years of digital Tennocons I think I'm making this one my last (especially as I have to get up in the middle of the night for the start of the show).

Edited by Pingmonster

I had the same issue and I managed to fix it.

For the people that did manage to claim their rewards on Twitch but haven't gottem them in-game, go to the Warframe website, login and go to account management, once there unlink your Twitch and link it back. Relog in game and it should be in your inbox.

10 minutes ago, Legacykoolaid said:

Haven't received a drop of anything and my Twitch account was active for the whole show and the drops have been claimed on Twitch

same thing here assuming almost 300k people where watching a bug was likely, specially with that windows bug.

I watched the first hour, didnt even see any kind of progress bar or notifcations on twitch, and don't have anything in my inventory on twitch. I'm signed in, accounts were linked on drops 2.0 or w/e, have had drops in the past. I get screwed out of drops every tennocon after having to stay up till 1am to get them. Dunno why tf they're not just added to the tennocon relay for the duration of the stream.

• Like 2

If your twitch account is correctly linked to your Warframe account, then give it a day or two. There were several hundred thousand people watching the stream, and Twitch rewards can sometimes see delays in processing as a result. If you do not receive them in a few days, you should submit a support ticket.