The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status effects not inheriting energy colors causes me physical pain.

nicolajtheking2

3 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

What I mentioned above was an example of how hard it is for me to adapt to new things, it is not the actual issue, that however can be found in my original post.

i read and just prove my point the issue is not the game it self is you the accessibility option will not help in the long term what if the person with the blue and gold color is just the emissive and they use the default energy color you are still going to feel the pain? you need to do what most people do what i had to do when DE changed how archwing work and stop playing the game for few days to let you subconscious forget that small detail and the headaches will be gone

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, (PSN)yokai1235 said:

i read and just prove my point the issue is not the game it self is you the accessibility option will not help in the long term what if the person with the blue and gold color is just the emissive and they use the default energy color you are still going to feel the pain? you need to do what most people do what i had to do when DE changed how archwing work and stop playing the game for few days to let you subconscious forget that small detail and the headaches will be gone

read the OP again, clearly you have misunderstood something, the issue is the the EMISSIVE colors, the issue is the energy colors not allowing me to easily identify what enemies I have hit or not hit.

Another example, if you will:
(Example start)
Currently, if you hit an enemy with either gas, toxin or viral, you will barely be able to see what effect they are under, add in bullet jumping, rolling and fast movement in general and suddenly they all look identical, with the removal of custom colored effects it becomes a nightmare to figure out which enemy is affected by which element, whereas before, you could easily identify an enemy with a status proc on it since it was dictated by the energy color of whatever caused it.
(Example end)

Do you see now why in my first example (in my OP) that I chose colors that are rarely, if ever, seen together in-game? it is to make it easy and manageable to find enemies affected by status procs, when in a big fight it can become almost impossible to find the correct enemy these days since the 'basic' colors are incredibly muted in comparison to, let's say, blue and green, since these colors are basically never used by DE at the same time, it allows for easy identification in comparison to guessing which enemy is affected by a certain status effect (not counting lifted), I hope this has cleared up any misunderstandings you might have had with the issue, if not then feel free to ask for clarification.

Edited by nicolajtheking2
Added missing info to the example
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

read the OP again, clearly you have misunderstood something, the issue is the the EMISSIVE colors, the issue is the energy colors not allowing me to easily identify what enemies I have hit or not hit.

Another example, if you will:
(Example start)
Currently, if you hit an enemy with either gas, toxin or viral, you will barely be able to see what effect they are under, add in bullet jumping, rolling and fast movement in general and suddenly they all look identical, with the removal of custom colored effects it becomes a nightmare to figure out which enemy is affected by which element, whereas before, you could easily identify an enemy with a status proc on it since it was dictated by the energy color of whatever caused it.
(Example end)

Do you see now why in my first example (in my OP) that I chose colors that are rarely, if ever, seen together in-game? it is to make it easy and manageable to find enemies affected by status procs, when in a big fight it can become almost impossible to find the correct enemy these days since the 'basic' colors are incredibly muted in comparison to, let's say, blue and green, since these colors are basically never used by DE at the same time, it allows for easy identification in comparison to guessing which enemy is affected by a certain status effect (not counting lifted), I hope this has cleared up any misunderstandings you might have had with the issue, if not then feel free to ask for clarification.

i see i thought you had bad monitore or you had bad eye sight but never wore glasses so you never knew that is why you had headaches but no it was my first guess you are just upset that the game doesn't work the way you like and the worst part is you made a dramatic thread self victimizing instead of just saying : digital extremes i would liked a option on the accessibility settings to make the elemental procs to match the energy of the weapon thank you.  and no asperger syndrome is not a excuse specially because your op is close of violating the rules of the forums

also before the jade shadows update it was impossible for me to differentiate procs  now i can differentiate them i understand that this makes upset that you cant minimax because is harder to differentiate which weapon is procking but that is not excuse to act like you are suffering like the japonese children suffered during the poligon episode of pokemon

Edited by (PSN)yokai1235
spelling
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, (PSN)yokai1235 said:

i see i thought you had bad monitore or you had bad eye sight but never wore glasses so you never knew that is why you had headaches but no it was my first guess you are just upset that the game doesn't work the way you like and the worst part is you made a dramatic thread self victimizing instead of just saying : digital extremes i would liked a option on the accessibility settings to make the elemental procs to match the energy of the weapon thank you.  and no asperger syndrome is not a excuse specially because your op is close of violating the rules of the forums

also before the jade shadows update it was impossible for me to differentiate procs  now i can differentiate them i understand that this makes upset that you cant minimax because is harder to differentiate which weapon is procking but that is not excuse to act like you are suffering like the japonese children suffered during the poligon episode of pokemon

Seeing as you have nothing at all to actually contribute to the topic, I politely ask that you do not make my issue seem like something it is not and leave this thread.

• Like 3

accessibility,

• visual effects intensity set to 0
  • reduce teammates visual effects, set to false
  • enemy highlights, fenagle to perfection
  • customize hud colours, fenagle to perfection

video

• weopon element FX, set to false
  • colour correction, idk do whatever

interface

• fenagle to perfection

from what I've seen so far you've done nothing to improve your situation, only complain

you are only slow to adapt because you beleive yourself to be in the right. this is their game, and your life. adapt, then suggest and improvement. wouldnt need to pull the victim card if you weren't wallowing in self pity over your situation. 

• Like 7

On 2024-07-23 at 1:06 PM, nicolajtheking2 said:

I would very much appreciate it if this could be reverted or for an accessibility option to be added that reverses the change so I can actually see what enemies I am hitting with my weapons again.

I literally have a VERY SIMPLE REQUEST IN THE OP.

2 hours ago, nixikuro_prime said:

accessibility,

video

interface

• fenagle to perfection

from what I've seen so far you've done nothing to improve your situation, only complain

you are only slow to adapt because you beleive yourself to be in the right. this is their game, and your life. adapt, then suggest and improvement. wouldnt need to pull the victim card if you weren't wallowing in self pity over your situation. 

What exactly are you smoking? for that level of delusion and projecting needs some seriously strong drugs in order to happen, please introduce me to your dealer.

I only had to "pull the victim card" because DE have refused to engage in the topic at all and as I mentioned in the OP, I was referred to the forums since support was/is unable/unwilling to do anything about it, hence why I am posting here, also the settings you have posted will not help in the slightest as it does not fix the problem, it merely delays it until DE removes those options as well.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk where I try my best to remain polite to people who are not polite to me in the slightest.

• Like 5

OP, I don't have any real opinions on the topic at hand (I picked the game back up after JS launched and haven't played since 2020 prior so I can't comment on the function in good faith) but I am so sorry that people are being jackasses to you about this. It seems from ur description like a fairly jarring visual change if you were consistently watching for a specific color set to track status, and I (autism haver) fully get not functioning well at all w/ abrupt changes to an indicator like that. Hope tht even if you don't get a prompt response, it becomes more manageable in the meantime at least

• Like 3

12 hours ago, springfey said:

OP, I don't have any real opinions on the topic at hand (I picked the game back up after JS launched and haven't played since 2020 prior so I can't comment on the function in good faith) but I am so sorry that people are being jackasses to you about this. It seems from ur description like a fairly jarring visual change if you were consistently watching for a specific color set to track status, and I (autism haver) fully get not functioning well at all w/ abrupt changes to an indicator like that. Hope tht even if you don't get a prompt response, it becomes more manageable in the meantime at least

Thank you for your kind words, I greatly appreciate them.

20 hours ago, CuriosityTheKat said:

It would definitely be nice to see a togglable option here. Why they chose to outright change it instead with no choice for players is beyond me, when as far as I've seen, no one complained about the old version to begin with.

they did complain that is why they changed for this new one that is similar to the old one

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, (PSN)yokai1235 said:

they did complain that is why they changed for this new one that is similar to the old one

I am curious, in what way is the current system similar to the old one? Bear in mind I have not opened the game in the last 4-5 days so I don't know if DE have changed anything yet.

On 2024-08-25 at 4:17 PM, nicolajtheking2 said:

I literally have a VERY SIMPLE REQUEST IN THE OP.

What exactly are you smoking? for that level of delusion and projecting needs some seriously strong drugs in order to happen, please introduce me to your dealer.

I only had to "pull the victim card" because DE have refused to engage in the topic at all and as I mentioned in the OP, I was referred to the forums since support was/is unable/unwilling to do anything about it, hence why I am posting here, also the settings you have posted will not help in the slightest as it does not fix the problem, it merely delays it until DE removes those options as well.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk where I try my best to remain polite to people who are not polite to me in the slightest.

How could it only delay it when it literally removes all of the effects that would cause you an issue?

From that way you presented that, it shows me you haven't even done those settings(took me less than 2 min to go through the setting to find them all).

Brother work on your ability to adapt then try to change how the game works for everyone else.  You also presume much over my mental state by saying that I'm projecting, does that mean that you give me the permission to maintain my own assumptions of your weakness? Was I unpolite in my manner of speaking? Then I must apologize for my level of professionalism shown in this thread towards somebody who has not shown to do anything to improve their situation besides complain.

Edited by nixikuro_prime
clean up. was more rude than necessary.
  • Like 3

On 2024-08-30 at 1:26 AM, nixikuro_prime said:

How could it only delay it when it literally removes all of the effects that would cause you an issue?

From that way you presented that, it shows me you haven't even done those settings(took me less than 2 min to go through the setting to find them all).

Brother work on your ability to adapt then try to change how the game works for everyone else.  You also presume much over my mental state by saying that I'm projecting, does that mean that you give me the permission to maintain my own assumptions of your weakness? Was I unpolite in my manner of speaking? Then I must apologize for my level of professionalism shown in this thread towards somebody who has not shown to do anything to improve their situation besides complain.

Not gonna lie, I did not intend to take this long to respond, but the fact of the matter is that I've had to play other games than warframe for the last little while, the reasons are listed in the OP btw.

Now... back on topic, my inability to adapt is a deeply rooted personal problem that in my many years of having been alive on this planet, I have not been able to change, at all, also your seeming inability to notice your own rudeness in your last post is honestly kind of funny to me, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to ridicule you in any way, I merely find it funny, especially since you had to clean up the post that I am currently responding to.

And what exactly do you want me to do other than complain? my pleas for change or revision fall on deaf ears and my issues can't be solved by simply turning the visual parts of status effect off, I will not go into further detail on that topic since you apparently lack a lot of understanding when it comes to people whose lives are outside the norm, I do not blame you for this, in fact I pity you a bit, again, please do not get me wrong, I am not trying to ridicule or make fun of you, I am merely stating my observations.

Edited by nicolajtheking2
Fixed a small grammatical error and added some extra info

On 2024-08-25 at 2:04 PM, nixikuro_prime said:

accessibility,

video

interface

• fenagle to perfection

I feel like this is your best option OP. While I will say that nixikuro_prime was a bit blunt and harsh, I believe the advice they offered may be worth trying. 

Putting in my own two cents quickly, I don't believe your issue will be addressed with the way you've gone about this. You're asking for an accessibility option for what is essentially a minor cosmetic feature, and something that seems to affect only you if the replies in this thread that support you are basically just "yeah I miss the old colors, it'd be nice to have an option!", since this issue seems to only affect you in the way you describe I'd advise trying out the advice you were giving rather than being hostile and complaining that "no one understands" what you're going through, not to discount any suffering you've gone through because of this but there are ways of learning to adapt to change and it's something you should probably pursue since change is always happening, it never stops and it appears as though the feature you're asking for might not ever be re-implemented and you need to accept that.

On 2024-07-23 at 7:06 AM, nicolajtheking2 said:

I have a handicap (Aspergers syndrome)

One final thing is that I really don't like how you phrased this, for multiple reasons. First off, Asperger's Syndrome is not a diagnosis anymore, it falls under the broader umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Secondly, I despise people referring to any kind of autism, especially the condition formerly known as Asperger's syndrome as a "handicap". I understand you want to get the feature you want as an accessibility option so maybe you believed that in some misguided attempt it would help, but a handicap is usually defined as a physical disability, like being paralyzed in some way, missing limbs or visually impaired or blind. Every type of autism under ASD is considered a neurodevelopmental disorder, with proper therapy and treatment you can improve and adapt to the world better, while someone with a visual impairment for example, cannot do anything to improve their situation outside of something like surgery, if it's even possible.

As someone who has been diagnosed with Asperger's from a very young age and lived with it their entire life, I find the way you talk about ASD to be extremely offensive and reductive, though this is just a matter of my personal opinion. 

• Like 3

On 2024-08-25 at 11:29 AM, nicolajtheking2 said:

Seeing as you have nothing at all to actually contribute to the topic, I politely ask that you do not make my issue seem like something it is not and leave this thread.

Just so you know, this is a passive-aggressive thing to say, and it's incredibly rude.  Incredibly rude!  Saying you're being polite doesn't make what you say polite.

Please think this over carefully.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Keon001 said:

I feel like this is your best option OP. While I will say that nixikuro_prime was a bit blunt and harsh, I believe the advice they offered may be worth trying. 

Putting in my own two cents quickly, I don't believe your issue will be addressed with the way you've gone about this. You're asking for an accessibility option for what is essentially a minor cosmetic feature, and something that seems to affect only you if the replies in this thread that support you are basically just "yeah I miss the old colors, it'd be nice to have an option!", since this issue seems to only affect you in the way you describe I'd advise trying out the advice you were giving rather than being hostile and complaining that "no one understands" what you're going through, not to discount any suffering you've gone through because of this but there are ways of learning to adapt to change and it's something you should probably pursue since change is always happening, it never stops and it appears as though the feature you're asking for might not ever be re-implemented and you need to accept that.

One final thing is that I really don't like how you phrased this, for multiple reasons. First off, Asperger's Syndrome is not a diagnosis anymore, it falls under the broader umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Secondly, I despise people referring to any kind of autism, especially the condition formerly known as Asperger's syndrome as a "handicap". I understand you want to get the feature you want as an accessibility option so maybe you believed that in some misguided attempt it would help, but a handicap is usually defined as a physical disability, like being paralyzed in some way, missing limbs or visually impaired or blind. Every type of autism under ASD is considered a neurodevelopmental disorder, with proper therapy and treatment you can improve and adapt to the world better, while someone with a visual impairment for example, cannot do anything to improve their situation outside of something like surgery, if it's even possible.

As someone who has been diagnosed with Asperger's from a very young age and lived with it their entire life, I find the way you talk about ASD to be extremely offensive and reductive, though this is just a matter of my personal opinion. 

I agree with you that my initial response to what nixikuro said was very rash and probably a bit more hostile than I intended, I was in a very agitated mood at the time.

I also apologize for being offensive about my condition since I had no idea that it had been changed that way since it is still something you can get diagnosed with and is also still considered a handicap where I live.

And as I said in my OP, I hate having to draw the "condition" card, but all other methods of opening up communications with DE have resulted in radio silence or in being ignored and forgotten about, since, as you say, it is apparently only I who suffers from this change, even though some others also wish for this change to be reverted or changed in some way for their own reasons, I however choose to remain steadfast and keep on pushing, for if DE can remove a "minor cosmetic" just like that with no pushback at all, then who is to say what they will remove next, perhaps your favorite color palette(s)? maybe half the decoration in the orbiter? or something else that may seem small but to some, but not to others.

In the end it is all a matter of perspective, what is important to you may not be quite as important to me and vice versa, to me, this is a major issue, to you, it is not, we are different and that is OK.

11 hours ago, Murdamasta said:

Just so you know, this is a passive-aggressive thing to say, and it's incredibly rude.  Incredibly rude!  Saying you're being polite doesn't make what you say polite.

Please think this over carefully.

One would have to question why you're still here, if for nothing more than to seemingly try to either make fun of, or point out something, to me it is very difficult to see what your point is, since you've written your reply the way that you have...

• Like 1

On 2024-09-04 at 5:54 AM, nicolajtheking2 said:

I agree with you that my initial response to what nixikuro said was very rash and probably a bit more hostile than I intended, I was in a very agitated mood at the time.

A good rule of thumb for posting anything anywhere is one simple rule, think before you post. If someone said something that agitates you, instead of making a response right away take a step back and calm down a bit, after that you can write a response. A lot of your replies do seem to come off as passive aggressive as Murdamasta mentioned, even your reply to them;

On 2024-09-04 at 5:57 AM, nicolajtheking2 said:

One would have to question why you're still here, if for nothing more than to seemingly try to either make fun of, or point out something, to me it is very difficult to see what your point is, since you've written your reply the way that you have...

Instead of apologizing for coming off as hostile/passive aggressively you instead double down and make an extremely passive aggressive response, accusing them of making their post to mock you. The language you use around the end to say that there might be a point that they're trying to make but you cannot recognize because you are instead blinded by perceived malice in their post is extremely passive aggressive. I believe the point Murdamasta was trying to make is the same as I am, your replies to people in this thread are indeed rude, even if that is not what you intended. Think before you post and put yourself into the shoes of the person you're replying to, and don't assume the emotions or intentions of someone you're replying to. I understand it's extremely hard to do this, because one of the big struggles of someone with Asperger's syndrome is understanding others emotions and social cues, it's hard to figure these things out in real life, much less through text on a screen but acting hostile to every perceived slight is not a good way to get people onto your side, since a lot of these posters you've replied with hostility to weren't hostile towards you until you acted rudely towards them.

Moving onto the actual issue;

I hate having to draw the "condition" card, but all other methods of opening up communications with DE have resulted in radio silence or in being ignored and forgotten about, since, as you say, it is apparently only I who suffers from this change, even though some others also wish for this change to be reverted or changed in some way for their own reasons

Since you can see that this issue to seems to affect only you in the way it does, perhaps that is a sign you should go about bringing change in a different way than your current approach. There is clearly support for the return of the feature you want, so perhaps instead of citing it as an accessibility issue you should try to appeal to the majority and say you just wish for a toggle to go back to the way it does and garner support of people who want the same thing as you, but for a different reason. When I read your post on the patch notes thread it came off as incredibly rude;

Do you think anyone, much less the devs, will respond to you when you passive aggressively accuse them of making the game "less accessible"? This is the most extreme example but most of your posts have this air to them. If I were you I would delete this thread, and remake it with a more neutral request such as "Please add energy colors affecting the color of status effects back as a toggle." because that seems to be what you really want. As it is now people only see that you have an issue that you want fixed, and when offered a solution you lash out because it's not the exact way you wanted the problem to be solved, which makes it hard for people to support your cause. 

Finally;

I however choose to remain steadfast and keep on pushing, for if DE can remove a "minor cosmetic" just like that with no pushback at all, then who is to say what they will remove next, perhaps your favorite color palette(s)? maybe half the decoration in the orbiter? or something else that may seem small but to some, but not to others.

This is frankly a horrible argument, as it shows the flaws in how you've decided to go about all of this. For example, if DE suddenly decided to remove my favorite floof because many players didn't like how it looked or found it somehow offensive I would make a feedback thread against it, what I would not do in this hypothetical thread is say "I'm going to hurt myself because this was removed." like you alluded to in your OP. Even if I was feeling such anguish over my lost virtual fluffy friend to do so, because it comes off as manipulative. My feelings would remain unchanged, but I know others would be extremely unlikely to feel the same as I do so I wouldn't mention it, I would instead say "It is unfair DE removed something we worked towards to buy and we received no compensation, I believe they should re-add the floof or change it and then add it back in." 

Being stubborn about this and continuing to go about this as you have and attacking people earnestly trying to offer you a solution and trying to guilt/manipulate the devs (even if that wasn't your intention, this is how it appears, at least to me and possibly others.) won't get you anywhere.

• Like 3

What the heck is aspergurs.

Either way. I dont have it but i do agree with this statement purely based off of the fashion frame aspect of things. If i have an ignis with a green energy color and the heat procs shown on the enemies are orange, it just looks very silly

Edited by KRYPTR0N
  • Like 1

I just wanted to say that I'm also sorry that people are being jerks to you about this post and I think you asking someone to leave your post for not contributing anything helpful and only arguing is completely valid. There's literally no reason for people to argue with you on this anyways, even if they claim to have the same condition (like gatekeeping, much?). It's nice that someone suggested changing graphic effects but its clearly not the best solution for you. I struggle with my vision as well and if something is off while playing a game, I'll get some head/eye pain, not nearly as intense as yours but i can definitely understand the discomfort.

The real solution is definitely for DE to have added this as an option in the visual settings. I don't see why they couldn't or "shouldn't", it obviously adds more accessibility to the game, and people who enjoy the aesthetic. 

Another note- people in this community put down others for wanting the devs to add littlest tweaks to the game. Don't listen to them. These people hate just to hate. As a heads-up I will not be responding to anyone arguing with me on this thread. 

• Like 2

On 2024-09-10 at 1:19 PM, KRYPTR0N said:

What the heck is aspergurs.

Either way. I dont have it but i do agree with this statement purely based off of the fashion frame aspect of things. If i have an ignis with a green energy color and the heat procs shown on the enemies are orange, it just looks very silly

Aspergers Syndrome is a former diagnosis for a form of Autism, to put it simply. I'm not an expert on the topic but it's known that people with it may struggle to effectively communicate or could be more easily effected by stimuli like sounds, touch, and as OP has mentioned, visuals.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, (XBOX)indigovolvxx said:

Aspergers Syndrome is a former diagnosis for a form of Autism, to put it simply. I'm not an expert on the topic but it's known that people with it may struggle to effectively communicate or could be more easily effected by stimuli like sounds, touch, and as OP has mentioned, visuals.

asperger syndrome is the lowest level of autism to a point that for a long time people debated if should be considered autism or not it doesn't posses most of the draw back of autism, most is just completely lack of social skill to a point that look apathetic, passive aggressive, arrogant, overdramatic or robot by others, narrow interest, extreme aversion to change, difficulty to adapt to change, ritualistic repetition that essentially has the same effect as pavlov conditioning experiment making it Iven harder to accept change and minor sensitive to over stimulation like bright color and loud sounds but is not affected by epilepsy

On 2024-09-13 at 12:10 PM, (XBOX)indigovolvxx said:

I just wanted to say that I'm also sorry that people are being jerks to you about this post and I think you asking someone to leave your post for not contributing anything helpful and only arguing is completely valid. There's literally no reason for people to argue with you on this anyways, even if they claim to have the same condition (like gatekeeping, much?). It's nice that someone suggested changing graphic effects but its clearly not the best solution for you. I struggle with my vision as well and if something is off while playing a game, I'll get some head/eye pain, not nearly as intense as yours but i can definitely understand the discomfort.

The real solution is definitely for DE to have added this as an option in the visual settings. I don't see why they couldn't or "shouldn't", it obviously adds more accessibility to the game, and people who enjoy the aesthetic. 

Another note- people in this community put down others for wanting the devs to add littlest tweaks to the game. Don't listen to them. These people hate just to hate. As a heads-up I will not be responding to anyone arguing with me on this thread. 

Thank you for your kind words, it's nice to see that there is still some people on the forums who knows what empathy is, cheers!

Hey, I just saw this thread because of your comment on one of the recent update/announcement posts.

I’m sorry for the hostility you have experienced in this thread.

That being said, the conversation here was, in a roundabout way, constructive. I didn’t fully understand the issue from your original post, even with the edit. Doing what someone else mentioned, posting a new thread specifically about a toggle option for energy/effect colors, would be a good idea.

I also find the status effect colors to be often unclear and unreliable, and I’m unaware of any particular issue affecting me in the way that you are affected. As was also mentioned in this discussion, effects like viral, gas, and toxin can all look pretty similar at first glance. As I read this, and thought about my own experience, I realized, I think I rely mostly on the pop-up numbers and symbols to see applied status effects, rather than on visual effects. Fire and radiation are perhaps clearer than some of the others, but still, maybe the visual effects could be further tweaked to make them more useful.

In any case, I’m all in favor of being offered the option on these things, especially if it allows for greater accessibility. While people may have been asking for the change that was made, DE might have been unaware that you and probably others were using this feature as essentially an accessibility option (it likely wouldn’t have come up before the change). So it’s definitely worth talking about.

• Like 1

Hello, I have a handicap (Aspergers syndrome) which makes me visually inclined, this means I NEED to be able to see clearly what I am doing otherwise I get sharp pains in my brain, akin to getting a hot knife stabbed into it, over and over and over again, along with voices telling me to do things that will cause harm to myself...

Came here from the latest post about Dev Workshop. I hope you stop playing immediately, and don't come back until you've discovered a way to mitigate your "handicap" (as you worded it)

There are "voices that tell you to do things that would cause harming yourself", and the trigger is you being "not able to see things clearly". Warframe is the worst game for that because, in addition to intentional changes, there are unintentional changes as well (e.g. changes to the rendering engine, raytracing etc.) 

Even if the developers fix the issue you mentioned, who knows when these voices will trigger next time? This is extremely dangerous, I wouldn't want you to risk your life over a mere video game. 

Please stop playing this game until you are 100% safe. 

Edited by LeonardBlyx
  • Like 2