Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

Rhino is the next Prime.

With his immense popularity, there's no way DE will pass up milking him for all the Prime Access cash they can. They needed to do a dry run (Ember) to make sure that the system wouldn't result in massive community backlash, and now that they have, they can proceed to work the system as hard as is possible.

Has to be a male frame next, so that means:

Loki - OG Starter, Very popular, Will make a good profit on Prime Access for sure

Rhino - First "Upgrade" frame you can get through farming, Solid choice for Prime

Volt - Not as popular due to the lack of attention he has gotten for tweaks, Not very likely

Ash - Popular enough to make sense as a Prime, but overshadowed by Loki and Rhino

Vauban - I don't think it will happen any time soon. Not immensely popular for anything but infested defense or survival.

Nekros - Still way too new to Prime

Oberon - Literally just came out last week, Yeah right.

Bring excalibur back

No. I think that Excal should be the very last frame they make a commonly accessible prime for, if they ever stop creating new non-prime frames. Excal's not even that valuable, and the only advantage a prime has over a non-prime is (effectively) one forma.

I read on here (roughly unsubstantiated rumor) that there aren't going to be any new prime frames, but they'll be making skins for them.

She got a rework. It just made her worse by turning the only skill Ember players actually liked into yet another useless one.

Woah woah woah. I didn't really use Overheat with Ember before they changed it into a damage instead of defense skill, didn't use it after, and I haven't used her since it turned into Accelerant. I didn't use fireball all that much, I mostly WoF'ed and spammed Fire Blast when I needed some extra damage on top of that. You can't classify "Ember Players" so generally. It's sort of like "Valkyr Players", some say she's good, some say she's more useless than Mag.

Anything but Loki. I hated using that frame, and I've only played with a few (of many hundreds of) Loki players that were actually good. In fact, I hated it so much that I bought an affinity booster so I would get all the mastery off of it faster. Having Loki Prime would just flood the game with people leveling their Loki Primes, and generally sucking.

Rhino is the next Prime.

With his immense popularity, there's no way DE will pass up milking him for all the Prime Access cash they can. They needed to do a dry run (Ember) to make sure that the system wouldn't result in massive community backlash, and now that they have, they can proceed to work the system as hard as is possible.

/tinfoilhat. 

Anything but Loki. I hated using that frame, and I've only played with a few (of many hundreds of) Loki players that were actually good. In fact, I hated it so much that I bought an affinity booster so I would get all the mastery off of it faster. Having Loki Prime would just flood the game with people leveling their Loki Primes, and generally sucking.

Well that sucks for you, because...

85% of the community wants Loki Prime.

Loki is love and life.

One does not simply Loki.

And

Loki is master race.

Edited by Valkyrie9001

Well that sucks for you, because...

85% of the community wants Loki Prime.

Loki is love and life.

One does not simply Loki.

And

Loki is master race.

I'd love to hear where you got these metrics of yours. Though, that is a rhetorical request.

I do agree the 'originals' need Primes, but that would include Volt. I am all for bling Volt myself!