Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Warframe Anticipation Megathread

alchemistjkt

I believe its Volt Prime next. Then Rhino Prime, and then Loki. The fact like mentioned above, Volt needs a rework. They have been working on a rebalance fore him awhile now. Since they are doing that I am sure it will be Volt Prime. Rhino was somewhat nerfed, and a adjustment maybe coming for him as well with a Rhino Prime frame. Loki meh, hasn't been touched just yet. I do believe that their will be a Loki Prime afterwards.

Got my ember prime bp at first try on ODD at waves 5...

59 run on Tower Capture (all T1-T3) and I got my ember prime system on the 59th run...and this is the first ember prime part I got...

but well, if they make another prime frame than the ember prime part shouldnt be that rare by then...

Edited by ExorcistEX

When is the next frame and next prime confirmed by DE?

I saw many demands on Loki and the loading screen of U11 (left bottom to right up : nekros the U10 frame, valkyr and ember prime, then out of nowhere, loki).

But is this confirmed already? Loki Prime for U12?

Nothing's confirmed yet, Loki is the most vocally desired frame from the community, but there is not solid confirmation.

Last live stream the question was raised and apparently DE were not sure who was next (at the time).

All I can say is stay tuned for live streams (if you can) if you want to get the first notice of something new, like prime warframes.

LOKI MASTER RACE!

Always has to be one...

I demand Volt Prime.

Loki Noob Race. Loki is ugly.

That's funny coming from a dude with a badly textured/modeled skirt and a nipple helmet.

Move along.

Loki but if not, Volt Prime please.

Edited by Naith

Trinity Prime would be nice. They could fix the lobster butt on her with it. Please no Loki Prime though. There are enough stupid rushers using the reg one as is.

So because some Loki rush that means his prime should essentially be last/deterred? Much logic. Just get it over and done with and release him. People will have to grind for him anyways so it shouldn't be that easy, aside from prime access, in addition to actually using him well without getting frustrated.

Edited by Naith

So because some Loki rush that means his prime should essentially be last/deterred? Much logic. Just get it over and done with and release him. People will have to grind for him anyways so it shouldn't be that easy, aside from prime access, in addition to actually using him well without getting frustrated.

Maybe the guy thought that priming Loki will boost his sprint speed :P

but yeap, doesn't make sense, why say no to a prime when it's suppose to only add 1 polarity (and maybe some slight stat changes) and people who want him bad will grind him, people who like to rush won't bother, they should have the same sprint speed