Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich/Sister Taxi

Ryme

Would you allow people without a lich or sister confrontation to join a confrontation mission? I don't want any special rewards or expect any personal progress if I have a lich or sister active. I just see people looking for rides to their lich/sister every day and feel it's a shame that I have a perfectly capable railjack, but can't help them out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ryme said:

Would you allow people without a lich or sister confrontation to join a confrontation mission?

It was possible and it was revoked. 

2 hours ago, Ryme said:

I just see people looking for rides to their lich/sister every day

There is no free lunch. RJ part is very minimal in Lich/Sister showdownn compared to normal RJ missions. If they need boost on that they frankly shouldnt be killing any Liches/Sisters just yet.

In my opinion boosting people is taking away their fun of progression completely - they may not realise this yet, but soon will and since they havent had to invest anything, they get bored and quit.

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

In my opinion boosting people is taking away their fun of progression completely - they may not realise this yet, but soon will and since they havent had to invest anything, they get bored and quit.

I am happy with progression as long as it feels relevant. Railjack content feels so completely detached from the main part of the game, that the whole process of getting one just to act as a glorified taxi ride to a standard Grineer/Corpus tileset feels completely stupid. It doesn't help that it's a hard requirement for literally two minutes of a certain quest

Liches used to be fought and vanquished/converted on the spot, no railjack required, and that was perfect

Edited by Pakaku