Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Line of Sight is a needless mechanic for certain warframe.

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Are people complaining about it?  I don't see it in this thread.  Although the thread is really not about it, so that's not surprising.

If I was going to articulate a complaint, it'd be along the lines of "I don't care whether we get invuln or DR, but whichever it is, can it be consistently applied? Or at least by some logic that is easier to perceive?"

Agreed to at least have it consistent, yes. I would definitely prefer that consistent choice to be invuln, though.

The topic came up last, for me, when I made a thread a while ago about Void Cascade being unplayable for certain Frames/builds because only some abilities take away your invuln, and it seemed to have no rhyme or reason to me.

My utter shock when people rushed in to tell me it was to "prevent afk farmer scum from ruining the game, and that I must be one of them if I want the invuln back."

In reality, I just want to be able to play Void Cascade, but I cannot, because this ridiculous mechanic makes my Frame die to level 2k enemies when it's stuck sitting there cuz I have to be in Operator for the mission type. But the crusaders don't care about that. All they care about is that some guy is able to farm Nano Spores while hiding in Void Form at a rate of 10 per minute.

... Very triggering conversation to try to have...

I wonder if it would be better to do a sort of... "matches your Z axis" calculation.

If they don't want you to be able to hit things on different floors, then sure. But there's a lot of random clutter on these maps, that a stupid ass pole being in the way of hitting 20 guys is maybe the problem?