The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Aug 12 - 18, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, August 15th Prime Time #402! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno is still on hiatus, so we are only offering 2 drops this week.

Twitch Drop: Built Forma — in anticipation of Sevagoth Prime's arrival on August 21st

Forma Drop Asset.png

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding JustOldPrime to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch JustOldPrime for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9:30pm ET to earn a random Fighter Decoration!

RaidDropsAug12.png

Weekend Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves. The Drops will run for two hours on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

2August12_WeekendDrops (1).png

zkoichi (Portuguese)
August 16th from 2pm to 4pm ET (updated)
Channel: twitch.tv/zkoichi
Drop: Citrine Prex

Vamppy (English)
August 18th from 5pm to 7pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Vamppy
Drop: Glyph Display

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 17

13 hours ago, Tadian said:

Why always those unfriendly times for EU? It's in the middle of the night... 

DE is in Canada, so they stream during the day for Canada. I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to stream in the middle of the night for their time zone. 

• Like 2

On 2024-08-12 at 2:24 PM, juzer_ said:

mmm forma for sevagoth, they know

the cynical jaded side of me with a sense of humor thinking they trollin.  sevagoth maybe satisfied by a single but we kno there is so much more. 
like  up to 9 forma i dont thiunk is necessarily regard as overboard more lol

• Like 1

On 2024-08-14 at 1:54 AM, safaiaryu said:

DE is in Canada, so they stream during the day for Canada. I don't think it's reasonable to expect them to stream in the middle of the night for their time zone. 

I really hope there's a rebroadcast 12 hours later for EU and Asia players.
Here in Indonesia the stream time is at 5am :(

• Like 1

On 2024-08-13 at 8:54 PM, safaiaryu said:

Don't give out rewards then. Also they just could stream a few hours earlier. So it's not 0:00 for us. 2-4 hours earlier should be doable no?

Or give rewards to everyone who watches any warframe steam within 24 hours of the devstream. they is a solution but they just don't seem to care.

Edited by Tadian
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, underoso said:
The drop bar does not load and remains at 73%, I do not receive any drop, I update and it remains the same

Yeah I think this drop was scuffed, I watched from the start (say hi to sandalwood for me) and did not get past 4% watch time. Thanks twitch, i guess no Forma for me :(

si, me paso lo mismo, hacen un directo de dos horas y para reclamar las dos recompensas son 01:45:00 , twitch hace cosas raras y no cuenta bien los minutos , estuve desde el principio del stream y no consegui ni la primera recompensa (00:45min) , la verdad que concuerdo con que hoy si que se la sacaron con este drop , vaya desastre :c

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic