The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would you like something new, making the game harder to play for increased rewards, for example?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb dwqrf:

Still nothing to do with Codex,

?!?!?! you talk about apples and I talk about pears... what the hell is that?
Discussion should have a goal. But when I see brainless nonsense like this, I don't want anything to do with it!

il y a 5 minutes, Venus-Venera a dit :

Discussion should have a goal. But when I see brainless nonsense like this, I don't want anything to do with it!

They do.

You come along and start bashing non sense to the conversation. Like the time you said ESO was SP, and the time you said Vauban should be played with Armor Archon shards, dimissing his abilities granting a flat 1k armor.

The topic here is about adding more "endgame". We talked about EDA, SP, and Codex; and you came to talk about why Helios isn't a good companion because he can't use Bond mods ? Isn't that some brainless nonsense ? Please explain. Ho wait, nah, you'll just run away without sharing with us your totally logical logic.

• Like 2

Gerade eben schrieb dwqrf:

You come along and start bashing non sense to the conversation.

For me, the whole thing is over. I will certainly not waste any time on such mindless nonsense. I have observed you and this is not an isolated case of you provoking other authors with provocative lies.

à l’instant, Venus-Venera a dit :

For me, the whole thing is over. I will certainly not waste any time on such mindless nonsense. I have observed you and this is not an isolated case of you provoking other authors with provocative lies.

That's because I use logic and that you spew brainless nonsense. I know, truth hurts. Think about all those people googling information and reading your texts. What a pain !

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb dwqrf:

So yeah, maybe 90% of the codex is "easy" as in, "run with Helios hurr durr" ; but in the same way 90% of the MR is just fodder than you eventually get randomly by playing the game... it's the 10% missing, the hardest things to find and drop, which are the challenges. You know, the ones you don't know about yet and that you'll dismiss because it's too hard to get.

The 10% missing are the one what i mean with stuff that are no longer in the game, sure some of them have also rare spwans ore some bugs but most of them is you have it ore not. And it is like DE dosen't much care about it, when it is fun for you it's very nice to hunt for them but mak it to a "endgame" for everyone, pls no

Il y a 2 heures, Momoque2 a dit :

Well there is only 12 ennemies entries and 1 object entry that are not in the game anymore.

il y a 1 minute, LuckyNecro a dit :

The 10% missing are the one what i mean with stuff that are no longer in the game

No, most of the entries can be completed. Try harder !

Gerade eben schrieb dwqrf:

No, most of the entries can be completed. Try harder !

No not anymore, at some time it has stoped to be fun for me anymore. I dosen't care now what is with Choralyst and how i get my 2 Scans that i sadly miss in the event. But you get my respecrt when you have all possible scans.

il y a 1 minute, LuckyNecro a dit :

No not anymore, at some time it has stoped to be fun for me anymore. [...] But you get my respecrt when you have all possible scans.

Totally understandable. Thank you kind sir and good luck to you.

• Like 1

il y a 21 minutes, LuckyNecro a dit :

it has stoped to be fun for me anymore

Actually, if Codex was rewarding you with MR, and showing in your profile, would you (re)consider tryharding it ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb dwqrf:

Actually, if Codex was rewarding you with MR, and showing in your profile, would you (re)consider tryharding it ?

If it would be showed in the Profil ohh yes i would, for MR maybe when it is the last what is need for the next rank.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-16 at 2:30 AM, traybong111 said:

This is so funny coming from a lowlife who had his Mire renamed to Ash Prime back when Mire oneshot people through shieldgate in Conclave.

Honey please, we both know you couldn't handle real "competition."

You know I've seen some pretty ridiculous LARPs and fairy tales told to try and discredit people that they disagree with on a video game forum before, but this one took effort, wow. 

The burden of proof is on you here lil bro, but ignoring your delusions for a sec- Let me see if I understand this correctly. 

You're mad at people who are playing to win, using low effort (yet apparently effective) strats in a supposed game of skill, where you think those people should play how you want. David sirlin wrote a book about people like you, but you've also done a great job of making my point for me.

Warframe is too easy, and there should be challenges. But I'm not going to tell people to stop nuking everything and blasting explosives everywhere just so I can have some kind of self determined challenge- it just strikes me as being incredibly boring to play with.

I want the actual game itself to be challenging at high levels. 

Edited by Kaiga

Personally I just want the option to freely apply nightmare/EDA modifiers to any content. Anything more complex than that is likely well off the table unless DE has some major development shift. 

• Like 1

No, I wouldn't care for that. Not saying it shouldn't be in the game, just that I wouldn't be interested in such content. I want improved gameplay mechanics, AI combat behavior, sound design, movement, animations, lighting, visual effects, and map design (older content). Improve the gameplay mechanics and systems/features, and I might be interested in more challenge in this game.

Edited by OniDax