Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Steel Path not unlocked

brbdogking

All nodes are done, all planets have the mastery symbol, Zariman and Deimos included. Even Jade Shadows has been completed, my friend is out of ideas on what could be stopping me because when we look at the WIKI everything the WIKI states is complete. "In order to access The Steel Path, players must have completed all nodes (excluding Mutalist Alad V and Jordas Golem Assassinates on Eris, and Duviri) on the connected Star Chart, including Dark Sectors, Lua, the Kuva Fortress, the Zariman Ten Zero, and Albrecht's Laboratories." All of these requirements are completed and Jade Shadow since we assumed that a new addition would change the requirements and the WIKI wouldn't be updated for those yet.
Also yes I did try to talk to Teshin.

Inconclusion, HELP ME PLEASE

44 минуты назад, brbdogking сказал:

Inconclusion, HELP ME PLEASE

You certainly missed a node or two somewhere - your profile says you have only 27501 mastery points for the regular missions while doing all the missions should provide 27519 mastery points. I recommend you to take a very close look at each planet and check for the nodes you might have missed.

After 3 days of trying to figure this out with brbdogking we finally fixed it, thank you @Tesla_Reloaded for that msg. he missed a mars node that was added after already mastering the planet. if only it would reset that symbol if the planet gets a change haha

• Like 1