Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My disdain for asymmetry

KRYPTR0N

Why do so many dual swords(and sun and moon) have a dagger in the right hand instead of another full sized sword. And the ones that do have both equal sized weapons arent even swords (except for twin krohkur and dual keres and probably another one that i missed)

Were it not for the fact that i cant change the dagger to a full sized sword, i would actually use stuff like dual heat and ether, but alas.

So plez let us change it :)

21 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

because a parry dagger in the offhand is historically a more common form of two bladed fighting than two full sized blades.

Sure. But this isnt for honor. Its a game about space ninja alien robots fighting hordes or cybernetically amalgamated clones.

39 minutes ago, KRYPTR0N said:

Why do so many dual swords(and sun and moon) have a dagger in the right hand instead of another full sized sword. And the ones that do have both equal sized weapons arent even swords (except for twin krohkur and dual keres and probably another one that i missed)

Were it not for the fact that i cant change the dagger to a full sized sword, i would actually use stuff like dual heat and ether, but alas.

So plez let us change it :)

They make skins for that. The best one being the Lunaeous skin. It was the last Chinese new year skin. Might show up at Baro at some point.

2 minutes ago, Agall said:

They make skins for that. The best one being the Lunaeous skin. It was the last Chinese new year skin. Might show up at Baro at some point.

Wouldnt even spend 3.000 credits on that. I do very much like the lemnas skin, but that just turns the weapon into dual kama. I'm really just looking for that dealpool-esque look

50 minutes ago, KRYPTR0N said:

Wouldnt even spend 3.000 credits on that.

Considering credits are practically worthless in this game, this statement doess not have the power you expected.

53 minutes ago, KRYPTR0N said:

I'm really just looking for that dealpool-esque look

1 hour ago, KRYPTR0N said:

Its a game about space ninja alien robots fighting hordes or cybernetically amalgamated clones.

Not Marvel-Comic or Kill Bill.

1 hour ago, KRYPTR0N said:

Wouldnt even spend 3.000 credits on that. I do very much like the lemnas skin, but that just turns the weapon into dual kama. I'm really just looking for that dealpool-esque look

So anyways

8 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Someone just might own too many katanas, which is any quantity >0. 

37 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Considering credits are practically worthless in this game, this statement doess not have the power you expected.

That was the entire point of the statement but go off i guess

39 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Note "esque". So i meant something that looks like how deadpool's sword are. Which is symmetrical