The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please buff mote amp

Mystic_Ervo

4 hours ago, Mystic_Ervo said:

She's new, it's the best combination we can get from the gifts for increasing reputation rank

Reputation only counts from first part (prism). You should not customise your main AMP based on that. It is going to be most likely you longest used setup so far.

The difference between what you propose Pencha Scaffold X1X and Shraksun Scaffold X2X in terms of investment is:

500 rep more expensive BP (1000 vs 1500), 20 more Grrokdul, 1 more Wisp, Different Alloy and Different fish.

Not sure what you mean by gifts.

4 hours ago, Mystic_Ervo said:

And I still don't see the problem with increasing the damage a little bit to a weapon that literally nobody uses, as if it would destroy the meta or something lmao

The reason nobody uses it, is because it is bad compared to easily obtainable alternnatives. Making it closer to those alternatives would defeat the purpose of gear progression motivation. 

In two weeks time she could have already had 223 easily, 10 times at least.

Edited by Zakkhar

6 hours ago, Mystic_Ervo said:

Chains of Harrow

Can you describe how exactly it happens there? Been ~a bit since I did that Quest lol.

Or, do you just mean that getting an Amp is part of the requirements to unlock that Quest?

Because that's ... not the same as saying "you need to work towards getting a more powerful loadout to do this" at all.

En 1/9/2024 a las 15:45, Zakkhar dijo:

Reputation only counts from first part (prism). You should not customise your main AMP based on that. It is going to be most likely you longest used setup so far

What??? No! That's mastery, not reputation, what are you talking about??

I mean Quills reputation, that she needs to go up two levels to be able to have a decent amp

Not sure what you mean by gifts.

When you rank up in Syndicate Reputation, you are gifted an item of your choice 

The reason nobody uses it, is because it is bad compared to easily obtainable alternnatives. Making it closer to those alternatives would defeat the purpose of gear progression motivation. 

I know why no one uses it, and increasing its damage by 100 or even doubling is not going to eclipse the rest of the amps by a long shot, modular amps would still be much better even if the mote does 750 void damage

En 2/9/2024 a las 14:17, Fred_Avant_2019 dijo:

And well, at worst, Umbra's just a dark souls boss lasting for 20 minutes if you come unprepared.

I think the problem is that now Tenno shields absorb 50% of the damage instead of 25, and after the Excalibur rework he becomes invulnerable with 1 and Umbra spams it a lot

If they're not going to increase the damage of the mote (which I still insist would have no negative impact on progression) at least reduce Umbra's maximum shield by half.

On 2024-09-04 at 12:18 AM, Mystic_Ervo said:

I mean Quills reputation, that she needs to go up two levels to be able to have a decent amp

Still as wrong as when you first said it.

A 111 Amp is easy to make, and a big upgrade over Mote.