The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I don't mind that Lotus Eaters was short, but I would've liked a new toy to play with.

I understand that Arthur's Timepiece is meant to be used for the future, but right now it's kinda just a paper weight until further notice.

For example, the last Prologue gave us the Paracesis. I'm not saying we need a powerful weapon like that again, but for a Tenno like me. You could give me a water pistol as a weapon and like a kid enjoying keys being shook infront of them. I'd be distracted for a bit longer.

Lotus Eaters feels like one of those "log in and log out" updates.

Sevagoth Prime looks beautiful but I've learnt that until we hide Player relics inside missions (still visible before a mission launches of course) a new Prime release is the worst time to farm a prime, as it tends to be infested with players who join a mission, look at other player relics then jump the second they see relics they don't want other players running.

I will say that despite how short the quest was, I did ultimately like it. And the Dual-Dialogue system is something I hope to see used in the future.

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, Ventura_Highway said:

That phone could have been a pretty funny Grimoire, yeah. Heat damage from my sick flames.

Facing the corpus. You make one phone call.

"They invested? Doomp eet."

artworks-000471713682-2g51ve-t500x500.jp

Dozens of crewmen die across the map, robots explode out of nowhere

Edited by Stafelund

11 hours ago, Waeleto said:

I was really expecting something like Paracesis or Shedu (which both were prologue weapons) tbh that was what disappointed me the most about lotus eaters 

NGL....

I was thinking we'd have 1 mission where we play AS Natah in both an explorative and combative role. But then something would happen at the end and only Drifter could could pursue.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Stafelund said:
15 hours ago, Ventura_Highway said:

That phone could have been a pretty funny Grimoire, yeah. Heat damage from my sick flames.

Facing the corpus. You make one phone call.

"They invested? Doomp eet."

Imagine texting Corpus "we have new invested" (Corpus thinking that they can invest into something went to X)

Next message: "Sorry, I meant Infested, don't go there" :D

• Like 1