The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lethal Levitation does not buff melee damage | Still an issue after lotus eaters...

So I posted this bug some time ago, but it still hasn't been addressed and is still an issue as Naramon is very clearly meant to be the MELEE SCHOOL... So I'm reposting it outside of the Dante bug reports where I first uploaded this, in hopes that it gets picked up and fixed.

Note that after some testing, this is still an issue as of this post even though Eclipse which had the same issue have had it fixed for melee already..

Video to showcase this:

Description:

So as seen in the video, it starts with me using a Paris Prime with no mods, shooting an enemy, and doing 710 damage on a crit. Then I activate lethal levitation and get a 50% increase in damage. The math I used for myself to see that it actually does what it's supposed to do is this: 

710*(1+(0.5)) = 1065 

which rounds up to 1100 or 1.1k as seen in the video.

I then do the same test with melee and it does not add any extra damage, granted I write in the game chat in frustration in the middle of it and afterwards. But I made sure that there were no extra ways to add any damage any other way.

As Naramon is meant to be the MELEE school... it's frustrating that the one ability that should let you up your damage a bit as a melee player, does not even work for melee.

DE... Please fix...

Congratz bro, the patchnotes claim they fixed it:

• Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 
    • The description of the Way states that it should grant “additional X% Weapon Damage per Lifted enemy attacked by Operator,” but it was only buffing Primary and Secondary weapons. Since Naramon is primarily Melee focused, it only made sense to apply the bonus to Melee as well.

Edited by Zakkhar

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Congratz bro, the patchnotes claim they fixed it:

• Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 
    • The description of the Way states that it should grant “additional X% Weapon Damage per Lifted enemy attacked by Operator,” but it was only buffing Primary and Secondary weapons. Since Naramon is primarily Melee focused, it only made sense to apply the bonus to Melee as well.

Yeah, and I tested it. It now works as intended. I still need to do a math test on it to check that the increase is correct but its atleast buffing melee for a change, making naramon finally fully viable for melee mains.