Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironwake teleport on gearwheel key to riven traces shop please

P._I._Staker

4 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Walking 50 meters? Really?

Maroo, dojo, relays and open world hubs are distinctly larger.

Walking 50 meters for simple action that can we can get automatically from the ship? Really? We have it already with base 6 syndicates.

To be more serious (not that above isn't serious) until you realize that there are some anoying features that lots, maybe most people don't care. Do you care about seeing your landing craft... lands? Do you care about picking navigation, selecting earth (in this case) and going to specific node?

All I want to do is just:

ESC > click "STuff" > click "ironwake shop"

and here I can buy all those 3 or 4 stuff that I regularly buy.

So, yeah, wheel is the least they can do (I like wheel actions).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, quxier said:

Once per week: 1 loading screen, 1 landing ship, 50 meters run. 

If you hate seeing this, maybe you are just burned out?

27 minutes ago, quxier said:

Do you care about seeing your landing craft... lands? Do you care about picking navigation, selecting earth (in this case) and going to specific node?

Do I care about experiencing the game while playing the game? I do. Would I rather it was series of commands or done automatically? Certainly not.

But I guess The Option to do it, will not take away this experience.

Edited by Zakkhar

Just saying, if they were to add this, they could also add teleports there for the flawed mods section, as it's not very obvious it exists. I only knew of it as I read the changelog when it got added. And for fun, maybe a teleport to Clem, so we can spend less time going to Clem, and more time being with Clem :clem:

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:
2 hours ago, quxier said:

Expand  

Once per week: 1 loading screen, 1 landing ship, 50 meters run.

First, it's not just 1 loading screen & landing ship  + 50 meters run. You need to go navigation (or use wheel), select earth -> iron wake... wait etc.

Secondly, it's not just this thing I'm doing. I do ironwake, teshin, checking rivens (not about doing challenge, more later) etc. It adds up when you go from X > ship > Y .... Every quicker way is plus for me.

* As for rivens I mean that  I don't mind doing some challenges unless they have some not great (to me) condition. What I hate is that I don't know what weapons I will get BEFORE challenge. Do this boring/long challenge to get some not useful (to me) weapon or even worse, copy... I can go weeks without getting anything that I use and/or with high disposition.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

If you hate seeing this, maybe you are just burned out?

It was always problem.

On my old & bad laptop I had lags so I e.g. hated that to load Simulacrum I had to load whole relay & people. It took A LOT of time. Not to mention unmaxed mod required me to repeat this. I've utterly despised that.

Now I'm on faster machine it's better but I still don't like that. Even with faster machine such stops makes it bad. I've recently farming Residual/Theorem mods. To get any "good" chances you need arcane version. To do ARcane version you need to do base version first. So you do base version and host migrate. You cannot start mission (bug) so you go back to Necralisk > 2 loading screen. Then you need to do it again.

So every such thing annoys me just a little (not too much). It's not big deal on their own. Doing it 50m run is meh. I would still like to just quick travel (or use options from ship) as it reduces things that annoys me "just a little".

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:
2 hours ago, quxier said:

Do you care about seeing your landing craft... lands? Do you care about picking navigation, selecting earth (in this case) and going to specific node?

Do I care about experiencing the game while playing the game? I do. Would I rather it was series of commands or done automatically? Certainly not.

But I guess The Option to do it, will not take away this experience.

Yes, I'm all for options (well, most of the time). I personally don't find going to relays or NPC immersing after X time. However I don't want to break that experience for others. Like Syndicate's can have shop in both Ship & relay, then this (and others) can as well.