The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

VERGLAS PRIME Dispo. Bugged

Is the riven disposition 0.5 for VERGLAS PRIME or 1.5. Is it bugged or not? The question is any devs here. Please clear out the confusion, thank you.

For more clarity, What i am trying to say is that the riven dispo shows 1 dot out 5 in the VERGLAS PRIME wiki and 4 dot of 5 in the game. Is it a visual bug or the wiki is wrong? Because ingame verglas prime seems to function based on 4 dot out of 5 like base variant. There vids out there that is misleading players, please check. Thank you.

Oh they changed the wiki again.

Edited by FangedWolf619
Extra info for clarity

17 минут назад, FangedWolf619 сказал:

Is the riven disposition 0.5 for VERGLAS PRIME or 1.5. Is it bugged or not? The question is any devs here. Please clear out the confusion, thank you.

The devs already replied you:

It's not bugged. So stop panicking and flooding the forum with the same messages.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

The devs already replied you:

It's not bugged. So stop panicking and flooding the forum with the same messages.

their answer was vague and some said the ''wiki isn't DE'', hinting them to not being accurate. the final question is it  [0.5]  dispo for VERGLAS PRIME or [1.5]. just answer that and i am out, not a single post about this ever but it should be from a legit dev. 

[0.5]  dispo for VERGLAS PRIME or [1.5]. apologies and thank you in advance.

25 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

Bugged dispos have happened in the past. Not that rare to see it.

Sometimes it'll get fixed within the week other times it takes a full year. Only time will tell.

i didn't know that. thank you for clarifying. guess time will tell.

11 минут назад, FangedWolf619 сказал:

their answer was vague and some said the ''wiki isn't DE'', hinting them to not being accurate. the final question is it  [0.5]  dispo for VERGLAS PRIME or [1.5]. just answer that and i am out, not a single post about this ever but it should be from a legit dev. 

[0.5]  dispo for VERGLAS PRIME or [1.5]. apologies and thank you in advance.

You really need to calm down. You're nitpicking too much. Is it a bug? is it not a bug? Will DE fix it? Will DE nerf it? Will DE boost it even more?

Does it really matter to you this much? Is it a life or death question? There's nothing you can do about it anyway. So what's the point of all the fuss?

• Like 1

Just now, Tesla_Reloaded said:

You really need to calm down. You're nitpicking too much. Is it a bug? is it not a bug? Will DE fix it? Will DE nerf it? Will DE boost it even more?

Does it really matter to you this much? Is it a life or death question? There's nothing you can do about it anyway. So what's the point of all the fuss?

Abnormal Riven price, maximum investment, limited plats. RnG in rolls and relics in radiants is terrible. It won't matter to you clearly. Just let them answer. Not everyone has heaps of resources and mines very limited, yeah boohoo for me. So yeah, a good reason to panick so i made a real post and end it here. No floods or spam. I like to invest carefully and want to have a great time. After social life, just come here to have a nice time. If my post bothers you then just ignore. It is just a simple answer. Regardless, my apologies. Like i mentioned, once they clarify it, you won't see any post like this ever again. Take care, good sir. 

Now Let the devs speak with clarity. After that, lets enjoy the game. Thank you.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, FangedWolf619 said:

Abnormal Riven price, maximum investment, limited plats. RnG in rolls and relics in radiants is terrible. It won't matter to you clearly. Just let them answer. Not everyone has heaps of resources and mines very limited, yeah boohoo for me. So yeah, a good reason to panick so i made a real post and end it here. No floods or spam. I like to invest carefully and want to have a great time. After social life, just come here to have a nice time. If my post bothers you then just ignore. It is just a simple answer. Regardless, my apologies. Like i mentioned, once they clarify it, you won't see any post like this ever again. Take care, good sir. 

Now Let the devs speak with clarity. After that, lets enjoy the game. Thank you.

Also riven dispo is nothing to nitpick. It determines where you should buy a riven or not depending. Regarding, immense price tag.

Edited by FangedWolf619