Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis

AnnoyedArkham

Question

I haven’t crafted this yet, but I was reading up on the wiki and it seems like a great go-to weapon for dealing with Sentients and Murmur. Then I noticed that, by investing forma, it can be ranked all the way up to 40, granting more mod capacity and doing bonus damage against Sentients (I was already thinking of throwing the Sacrificial mods on it for that), but there is something I am unclear about.

“Void damage properties against Sentients.”

I’m sorry, does this weapon actually do void damage? And if so, does that mean it can damage the Eidolons on Earth? I checked the creature's wiki page, and while it does say that the abilities of that one warframe don't work, it doesn't mention Paracesis one way or the other.

Edited by AnnoyedArkham

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

I haven’t crafted this yet, but I was reading up on the wiki and it seems like a great go-to weapon for dealing with Sentients and Murmur. Then I noticed that, by investing forma, it can be ranked all the way up to 40, granting more mod capacity and doing bonus damage against Sentients (I was already thinking of throwing the Sacrificial mods on it for that), but there is something I am unclear about.

“Void damage properties against Sentients.”

I’m sorry, does this weapon actually do void damage? And if so, does that mean it can damage the Eidolons on Earth? I checked the creature's wiki page, and while it does say that the abilities of that one warframe don't work, it doesn't mention Paracesis one way or the other.

I think it does Diet Void ™️ damage, in that it resets Sentient adaptation/resistances, but won't pierce an Eidolon's purple shields.  Only amps can do that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AnnoyedArkham said:

a great go-to weapon for dealing with Sentients and Murmur.

Anything can deal with Sentients and Murmur (not sure where you got Murmur from). Paracesis is not bad statwise for a Heavy Blade, but Heavy blade stances are pretty meh.