The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please fix host migration issue.

7 минут назад, GYRATE001 сказал:

I am playing Warframe over 300 hours. But I can't play multiplayer. It always says host migration and then left me alone. Please fix this DE.

Host migration is caused by poor internet connection of yours or other players. DE can't fix it because DE can't go to each player individually to fix their internet connection.

If you're experiencing host migration regularly you should check your internet connection and make sure it's fast and stable. And make sure to use wired connection instead of Wi-Fi. Wireless connection is a very poor choice for online gaming.

• Like 4

go to your settings there you can find the tab called game play then go check region to see it is your region and the Matchmaking Ping Limit and lower the ping limit if that doesent help the problem is entirely your internet not the game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-08-23 at 1:11 PM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Host migration is caused by poor internet connection of yours or other players. DE can't fix it because DE can't go to each player individually to fix their internet connection.

If you're experiencing host migration regularly you should check your internet connection and make sure it's fast and stable. And make sure to use wired connection instead of Wi-Fi. Wireless connection is a very poor choice for online gaming.

Thanks for helping. And sorry for my dumbness. And I have very low end pc I only get like 20 to 40 fps. I also don't have good internet connection. I am poor and broke. Soory for your inconvenience BTW. Thanks again Tenno.

On 2024-08-24 at 1:39 PM, (PSN)yokai1235 said:

go to your settings there you can find the tab called game play then go check region to see it is your region and the Matchmaking Ping Limit and lower the ping limit if that doesent help the problem is entirely your internet not the game

Thanks Tenno for your Help.

• Like 1